Torrent verified.

PRISMGUARDSHIELD iso (Size: 1.64 GB)
 PRISMGUARDSHIELD.iso1.64 GB

Description

Type: Game
Total Size: 1.64GB
File: ISO
Rated: T for blood & violence

PRISM is a first person shooter game with a unique blend of stealth operations and fast action game play. The core PRISM experience focuses on the unconventional application of new and emerging weapons and surveillance technologies in the war against terrorism.

PRISM, created by the Army National Guard & Rival Interactive, takes place in the near future with the player becoming the newest member of a highly secretive homeland defense unit known as PRISM. PRISM focuses on familiar locations in the U.S. such as Washington, D.C. and San Francisco, CA. When terrorist activities are suspected or potential targets are identified, players are called into action.

Tactical Combat Mode is a one-on-one, or team-on-team match that gives players many game play configurable options such as weapons available, maps to fight in, etc.

System Requirements
DirectX 9.0c required.

Recommended System Requirements
• Windows 2000 /XP
• 1.5 GHz Athlon 64, Pentium or equivalent CPU
• Geforce 4 (non MX) or Radeon 9600 64Mb or above video card
• 256 Mb RAM
• DirectX 8 compatible sound card
• 700Mb free hard disk space

Included:
"GameShadow" [Now Defunct and not working]
Game works without GameShadow or updates, but I included Guard Shield - Release 3 Patch on the ISO.
Personally, I recommend not to install GameShadow since it's broken anyway.

PATCH INFO:
Type: Patch
Size: 723.7 MB

TO INSTALL V3 PATCH:
Vista/W7 Users: From MY experience I had to open the file named "ExpansionPrismToV3.exe" and that put a bunch of files here
C:/Users/Soap/AppData/Local/Temp/UpgradePrismToV3
I got a few errors but selected IGNORE & it installed just fine.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.64 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
PRISMGUARDSHIELD iso

Screenshots

PRISMGUARDSHIELD iso screenshot