Prince - 1986-08-02 - Parade in Madison Square Garden - FBG - SBD - FLAC

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 24, 2015 by thewaymouthin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Prince - 1986-08-02 - Parade in Madison Square Garden - FBG - SBD - FLAC (Size: 439.48 MB)
 01 - Around The World In A Day.flac13.5 MB
 02 - Christopher Tracy's Parade.flac19.71 MB
 03 - New Position.flac14.01 MB
 04 - I Wonder U.flac21.21 MB
 05 - Raspberry Beret.flac15.51 MB
 06 - Delirious.flac7.26 MB
 07 - Controversy.flac14.66 MB
 08 - Mutiny.flac58.95 MB
 09 - Do Me Baby.flac37.63 MB
 10 - How Much Is That Doggie In The Window.flac1.62 MB
 11 - Lady Cab Driver.flac1.85 MB
 12 - Automatic.flac11.98 MB
 13 - D.M.S.R..flac5.01 MB
 14 - When Doves Cry.flac33.56 MB
 15 - Under The Cherry Moon.flac19.51 MB
 16 - Anotherloverholenyohead (incomplete).flac19.39 MB
 17 - Pop Life (incomplete).flac2.66 MB
 18 - Girls & Boys.flac28.08 MB
 19 - Life Can Be So Nice.flac25.85 MB
 20 - America.flac81.88 MB
 info.txt12.42 KB
 parade-in-madison-square-garden.jpg19.87 KB
 Review, Tour setlists, band member info n so on.txt18.35 KB
 thewaymouth aka mikedreams torrents.txt9.08 KB
 86AUG02-back.jpg1.31 MB
 86Aug02_iTunes_cover.jpg257.17 KB
 86AUG02CD.jpg1.11 MB
 86AUG02Front.jpg1.88 MB
 86AUG02TRay.jpg1.01 MB

Description

AKA "August 2nd, 1986, Madison Square Garden, New York, NY"

"She had the cutest ass he'd ever seen / He did 2, they were meant 2 be..." : It's the debut of Prince at MSG, his first ever Garden Party, and a SBD too, but sadly, Incomplete.

...Ain't that a bitch?

I mean, nine minutes of divine "Mutiny" + a dozen mad more of amazing "America".

...Ain't that enough, to bitch slap start your beating cheating heart? Boom! "...This is the big one. You hear that, Elizabeth? I'm coming to join ya, honey..." All the way, boom!

"So now, ladies & gentlemen, it's Star Time. Are you ready for Star Time?" ...I mean, I'm mikedreams here but are you ready there, to hear this here Prince brilliance And The Revolution explosion? Or do I need another holenyohead? Boom!

"On the 2. (Just the funky folks.)" ...I mean, are you ready for him to... Do Me, Baby! When Doves Cry! Under The Cherry Moon! Life Can Be So Nice! Girls & Boys! (Awe, make some noise. Boom!)

"Life is [Prince-] precious baby, [Revolution-] love is so rare."

"!Confusion!" | "We are young/ We're not old/ And we are funky... Ice cream!" | "!Boom! | "!25!" [25 bass drum beats thunder] "!Las Vegas!"

______
______

1 CD-R
Label : Free Boot Generation
Catalogue : #FBG 043
Disc Length : 65 Min
Source : Soundboard Recording
Sound Quality : EX+
Year Of Release : February 2012
Artwork : Incl.

Known lineage: FLAC > bigjim99 > demonoid > me > Kickass > you

FLAC Frontend tested files : all OK + Trader's Little Helper checked audio files for SBEs : no errors found, 2015-05-23, mikedreams.

Ample full-song audio-samples in comments down below pour vous de moi biensur.

"New York. Let me just take a moment... Listen, I got something I wanna tell you. When I was 17 years old, I ran away from Uptown and I came to New York City looking to be a big star. Check it out. My sister had to work so uh, she left me with one of her boyfriends, his name was Bill. So Bill said, 'Prince check it out, I want to take you over to one of my other girlfriends' house.' I said, 'OK'. On the way we went through the subway and uh, we stopped through here, and he said, 'This is where the Knicks play basketball and this is where all the big stars come. Maybe one day, you'll make it.' Now I know that's kind of corny but I just had to say that because I've been trying to get here for a long time. I really love all y'all, thanks for coming out, I swear to God, from me to you."

The Under The Cherry Moon Tour aka The Parade Tour aka the US leg of the Parade World Tour : The Hit N Run Tour

2 August, 1986 (1st of 2 nights), Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

01. Around The World In A Day 02. Christopher Tracy's Parade 03. New Position 04. I Wonder U 05. Raspberry Beret 06. Delirious 07. Controversy 08. Mutiny [incl. Ice Cream Castles & The Roof Is On Fire chants] 9. Do Me, Baby 10. How Much Is That Doggie In The Window 11. Lady Cab Driver 12. Automatic 13. D.M.S.R. 14. When Doves Cry 15. Under The Cherry Moon 16. Anotherloverholenyohead / (cuts out) 17. / Pop Life (cuts in) 18. Girls & Boys 19. Life Can Be So Nice 20. America (incl. Cold Sweat horn stabs & Spanish Key horn motif)

Band : Prince (vox, keyboard, guitar) [+ some drums, America], Bobby Z. (drums), Brown Mark (bass), Wendy Melvoin (guitar) [steel drums, New Position; lead vox, I Wonder U], Lisa Coleman (keyboards), Dr. Fink (keyboards), Miko Weaver (guitar), Eric Leeds (saxophone, flute), Atlanta Bliss (trumpet), Jerome Benton (backing vox, dance), Wally Safford (backing vox, dance), Greg Brooks (backing vox, dance)

Known Flaws : Minor tape warpage : Very occasional stretches of a little bit of rough, with sound thinning (but with no pops, no dropouts, no losses).

[Notes per Mike Antonich of blog "Now It's On -- see "review" text included for his full boot commentary...]

"This recording captures the first night on August 2nd, but it is not without its drawbacks. First, despite it being a soundboard source, there is still a fair amount of hiss and obvious warpage on the master tape. Considering this show is nearly 24 years old, that is no surprise. This is also not the complete concert. The recording of "Anotherloverholenyohead" is cut off and the tape does not continue until the very ending of "Pop Life", meaning the performances of "Soft And Wet", "I Wanna Be Your Lover" and "Head" are not included here. Also, this recording ends after "America" meaning the last five songs performed on the evening are also not here. So if you are looking for a complete show there will be some disappointment, but again the fact this is a soundboard recording is the selling point here that still makes this a must have."

No Flies : On No One On This Kicker Tape Parade.

"New York, if you please, put your hands together for, Wendy..."

Special thanks to the Free Boot Generation, to plumdusty, and to all the demonoidoids, Guitars101ers and The Traders' Denizens out there, for sharing the excitement that is Prince at his most convincing.

AATW with thewaymouth aka mikedreams on...Kickass, 2015-05-23

US: Late Night Friday Night Up In Boston Hear Ye Hear Me Start Rolling The Long Ball Into Saturday All Set To Stun On Sunday In One Long Memorial Day Holiday Freaking Weekend, The Unofficial Start Of The Summer Of Prince 2015.

DEADICATION: The Daily Bleed Online Calendar -- Our Daily Bleed... recall on this date..... A wake-up call better than boiled coffee! A calendar of events your mom & pop forgot to tell you about...

M A Y 23

- Ancient Roman rose festival, ROSALIA, dedicated to the flower-goddess Flora & the love-goddess Venus.
- Rye, Sussex England: New Mayor throws red-hot pennies to the children from his balcony.
- Marta, Italy: FEAST OF THE MADONNA OF THE MOUNTAIN, in which the tools of all trades receive the Madonna's blessing.
- DISCORDIAN'S CHaoS HOLIDAY.

1986 -- San Francisco, CA, USA: Warfield Theatre - 3rd show of the Hit N Run Tour

Five months later, will be the 7th of 8 total Hit N Run shows:

P&TR @ MSG
SQ 9/10
PDQ 11

(Performance Damn Qualified - goes to...)

These mad sons n daughters are not square n are not your garden variety young funky punks.

In the last month plus of experience with existence, The Revolution are missing no one in their path, are hit n run with fellow rebels all down n until the end of, the line.

Why there is such a grand anything-but-old party atmosphere running through n all around the world on the way up to the top of this here stratosphere.

This show is sho'nuff the most sweet hot damn shit ever.

Again, ample full-song audio-samples in comments down below
pour vous de moi biensur.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
439.48 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Prince - 1986-08-02 - Parade in Madison Square Garden - FBG - SBD - FLAC