Pride and Prejudice [Audiobook] by Jane Austen, performed by Rosamund Pike [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 2
leechers: 11
Added on May 23, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Pride and Prejudice [Audiobook] by Jane Austen, performed by Rosamund Pike [Dr.Soc] (Size: 372.69 MB)
 Cover.jpg25.19 KB
 Pride and Prejudice Part 01.mp3163.81 MB
 Pride and Prejudice Part 02.mp3208.85 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Pride and Prejudice [Audiobook] by Jane Austen, performed by Rosamund Pike
Audible Audio Edition | Unabridged | MP3 @ 74 Kbps (vbr) | 11 hours 35 minutes | December 8, 2015 | ASIN: B016LN4BYA

One of Jane Austen's most beloved works, Pride and Prejudice, is vividly brought to life by Academy Award nominee Rosamund Pike (Gone Girl). In her bright and energetic performance of this British classic, she expertly captures Austen's signature wit and tone. Her attention to detail, her literary background, and her performance in the 2005 feature film version of the novel provide the perfect foundation from which to convey the story of Elizabeth Bennett, her four sisters, and the inimitable Mr. Darcy.

In Pride and Prejudice, the Bennett sisters try to find their way in the repressive strictures of 19th-century society. Austen shows the folly of judging by first impressions and the experience of falling in love, and she superbly describes a world which, despite being more than two centuries old, still resonates with modern concerns.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
372.69 MB
seeders:2
leechers:11
Pride and Prejudice [Audiobook] by Jane Austen, performed by Rosamund Pike [Dr.Soc]