Preppers LongTerm Survival Guide[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 11, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Preppers LongTerm Survival Guide[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 1.3 MB)
 ooqe4.Preppers.LongTerm.Survival.Guide.pdf1.3 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: PDF/
Genre: Long Term Survival/tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: A STEP-BY-STEP, DON'T-OVERLOOK-ANYTHING WORKBOOK OF DIY PROJECTS THAT PREPARE HOME AND FAMILY FOR ANY LIFE-THREATENING CATASTROPHE The preparation you make for a hurricane, earthquake or other short-term disaster will not keep you alive in the event of widespread social collapse caused by pandemic, failure of the grid or other long-term crises. Government pamphlets and other prepping books tell you how to hold out through an emergency until services are restored. This book teaches you how to survive when nothing returns to normal for weeks, months or even years, including: *Practical water collection for drinking and hygiene *Storing, growing, hunting and foraging for food *First aid and medical treatments when there's no doctor *Techniques and tactics for fortifying and defending your home *Community-building strategies for creating a new society

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.3 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Preppers LongTerm Survival Guide[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG