Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide (4th Edition) by Penny Simkin, Janet Whalley, Ann Keppler.epub [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on May 19, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide (4th Edition) by Penny Simkin, Janet Whalley, Ann Keppler.epub [Dr.Soc] (Size: 2.95 MB)
 Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn The Complete Guide (4th edition).epub2.95 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide (4th edition) By Penny Simkin, Janet Whalley, Ann Keppler
2010 | 497 Pages | ISBN: 143917511X , 0881665312 | EPUB | 3 MB

This completely updated, expanded and re-designed edition of the authoritative and complete pregnancy bibleA" is now more readable, more attractive and more up-to-date than ever. If you buy only one childbirth book, this is the one. It offers a wealth of information about pregnancy, birth, the postnatal period and how to care for your newborn baby.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.95 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide (4th Edition) by Penny Simkin, Janet Whalley, Ann Keppler.epub [Dr.Soc]