Practice Makes Perfect German Vocabulary - pdf

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on October 9, 2014 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Practice Makes Perfect German Vocabulary - pdf (Size: 1.24 MB)
 Practice Makes Perfect German Vocabulary - pdf.pdf1.23 MB
 Practice Makes Perfect German Vocabulary - cover.jpg10.72 KB
 Practice Makes Perfect German Vocabulary - info.txt3.12 KB

Description

Practice Makes Perfect German Vocabulary

Book Description

Go beyond Guten tag and add thousands of words to your German vocabulary

To communicate comfortably in German, you need access to a variety of words that are more than just the basics. In Practice Makes Perfect: German Vocabulary you get the tools you need to expand your lexicon and sharpen your speaking and writing skills. And how do you this? PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!

Each chapter of this comprehensive book focuses on a theme, such as family or travel, so you can build your language skills in a systematic manner. As you lay the foundation for a burgeoning vocabulary, you will perfect your new words with plenty of exercises and gain the confidence you need to communicate well in German.

Practice Makes Perfect: German Vocabulary offers you:

More than 100 exercises
Concise grammatical explanations
An answer key to gauge your comprehension
With help from this book, you can easily speak or write in German about:

Different occupations and jobs * German holidays and traditions * Taking the train * Growing your own garden * Where it hurts on your body * Your house * Your family and friends * What you studied in school * Your favorite TV show * Your family's background . . . and much more!

Product Details

ISBN-13: 9780071763011
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Publication date: 8/18/2011
Series: McGraw-Hill Practice Makes Perfect Series
Edition description: Bilingual
Edition number: 2
Pages: 224

About the Author

Ed Swick taught German for thirty years. He is the author of German Grammar Drills and Practice Makes Perfect: German Pronouns and Prepositions.

Reviews

'm not sure what level they expect their readers to already have attained, but they don't seem to have much of a grasp of how to teach... I was disappointed, really. I can't fault them for the words they provide -- most of the vocabulary IS helpful, but the book just uses too many words which AREN'T in the vocabularies provided, without any explanation whatsoever. It reads like they expect you to already know and speak German, yet somehow still need help with words like girl/boy/house/mother/father.

I'm a MS & HS German teacher and I think this book is a great resource for teaching students or teaching yourself. Each new section begins with an explanation of the grammar concept, followed by several practice exercises. The explanations & exercises are very comprehensive and the answer key is included in the back of the book. I own all three books in the series (Pronouns & Prepositions, Verb Tenses, & Vocabulary) and I recommend them all!

I found this one while looking for a way to brush up my reading knowledge of German. There are 20 chapters, each fairly independent (I skipped agriculture and didn't miss it). Vocabulary list, common expressions like "Check, please" and "take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning", and rather mild grammar exercises rather than lectures on the genitive case. Good for someone wanting to make college/high school German practical, or just to review it if you've been away awhile. I have an audio course picked out for my next stage.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.24 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Practice Makes Perfect German Vocabulary - pdf