Poweramp Music Player FULL v2.0.8-build-523 + Widget PackClassic Skin

seeders: 32
leechers: 0
Added on February 26, 2013 by toorentzin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Poweramp Music Player FULL v2.0.8-build-523 + Widget PackClassic Skin (Size: 18.14 MB)
 GooglePlay Installer v1.0.7.apk10.68 MB
 Poweramp-2.0.8-build-523.apk5.07 MB
 Lucky Patcher 2.8.5.apk1.66 MB
 Poweramp Standard Widget Pack.apk454.98 KB
 PowerAMP Classic Skin.apk268.2 KB
 Poweramp Unlocker v1.1-build-12.apk22.39 KB

Description

This is a fully working version.
If you like it then leave a comment and seed longer.......Thank You

** By Toorentz **
Description:

Powerful Music Player for Android. Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.

Key Features:
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- crossfade
- gapless
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- 4 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- scrobbling
- tag editor
- visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings

What's in this version:
- build-523: Route Media action bar button to change active audio output (active, e.g., when BT stereo headset is connected, Android 4.1.2+)
- build-523: improved call/BT handling during connection/disconnection
- build-523: more accurate crossfade/fading handling
- build-523: fixed OpenGL issue with Multiwindow feature
- build-523: few other fixes

Method 1
Tutorial:
1.) Install Google Play Installer.apk
2.) Run "Installer cracked GooglePlay" and press "Install and Reboot".
3.) Enable Internet.
4.) Install PowerAMP Unlocker.apk
5.) Install PowerAMP v2.0.8.apk
6.) Run PowerAMP. Done.

Method 2
Tutorial: (Thanks to kaltorak)
1.) Install PowerAMP v2.0.8.apk: [Don't Run] (Then go to Apps -> PowerAMP -> Click Force stop then click Clear data)
2.) Install PowerAMP Unlocker.apk: [Don't Run] (You can Force stop/Clear data on Unlocker just in case)
3.) Install Lucky Patcher [Don't Run]
4.) Run PowerAMP v2.0.8 once (don't run the PowerAMP unlocker app, just run the actual PowerAMP v2.0.8 app one time - and you should see the "Thanks for purchasing Full version" popup window)
5.) Exit PowerAMP
6.) Go to Apps -> PowerAMP -> Click Force stop (Don't click Clear data this time)
7.) Run Lucky Patcher and run the custom patch ( patch.by.sanx_com.maxmpz.audioplayer) on PowerAMP
8.) Run PowerAMP v2.0.8 and it should work fine now. (You can check by going to Settings -> About - You shouldn't see that upsidedown orange triangle anywhere about the license being invalid)

* If not full, please patch again and reboot.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.14 MB
seeders:32
leechers:0
Poweramp Music Player FULL v2.0.8-build-523 + Widget PackClassic Skin

All Comments

THANKS
working fine.. (y)
So I accidentally updated the app and now I can't install it anymore :(. My phone keeps telling me I am low on space (which is untrue. I still have 2.9 GB of internal storage available). Any thoughts on how I might be able to fix this? I've already tried both methods several times to no avail :(
Its ok. mine worked. I just installed the Lucky Patcher and it removed the com file.
not working... :(
2013-04-10 07:09
Did you try both methods?
Or rather where are you running into the problem?
Nice one but unfortnelly i don't have ( ROOTE )
You should root so that you'll be able to get this awesome app :D and a bunch of other stuff that will make your phone cooler than all of your friends'.
I'd like to know the answer to this as well though I am under the assumption that such a thing would not be wise xD
Awesome torrent toorentz! I followed Method 2 and ran into no problems. I've had cracked versions of Poweramp before and they usually stopped working within a few day to a week. I will test this one extensively ;) and make sure everything's on the up and up.
I'am glad that you like it :-P
Has been working perfectly for a little over a month now. Many thanks to toorentz. Easy instructions, quick install, and perfect player (It being the latest version is like the cherry on top). Perfect torrent.