POtHS - Super Natural Realms - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 33 - Evil Demons Embedded in The Media

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on November 17, 2012 by motherlodein Movies
Torrent verified.

POtHS - Super Natural Realms - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 33 - Evil Demons Embedded in The Media (Size: 6.66 GB)
 2011 Year End Message Final Upload - YouTube.flv11.11 MB
 Indonesian Christians under attack - YouTube.flv25.58 MB
 Its not just muslims that persecute christians.flv30.85 MB
 Alert Arsenic In Infant Rice Cereals.flv11.36 MB
 Are Mitts Taxes Officially Obscene Absurdity Today 9-21-12.flv14.83 MB
 Black Ops Test Flight.flv468.09 KB
 Chaotic Events 2012 Extreme Weather Creation Groaning People Continue To Sleep Why.mp497.11 MB
 Devastating CBS News Benghazi Report Slams Obama Admin.flv6.04 MB
 Genetically Modified Soldiers DARPA The Mutant Wars.flv13.56 MB
 GMO NO.flv22.48 MB
 Gov Rations School Lunches To 800 Calories.flv5.89 MB
 Incan Megalithic sites - AA Debunked.flv41.88 MB
 Iran Armada of International Naval Power massing in the Persian Gulf WW3 9-18-12.flv7.61 MB
 Judge Napolitano Exposes Secrets of the Fed on Fox.flv10.61 MB
 Kinsey Report Rockefeller's Baby and Its Nazi Connection.avi72.11 MB
 Monsanto makes rats grow tumors are humans next.flv40.88 MB
 Narrow Escape Lucky driver catapults out of truck through windshield.flv1.11 MB
 Oil Driller Breaches Salt Mine Under Louisana Lake.flv32.11 MB
 POLICE STATE - Woman Could Face $600 A Day Fine For Feeding Children In Need.flv12.31 MB
 River In Russia Is Boiling Whaaaaat Apocalypse Sign 9-20-12.flv17.03 MB
 Saakashvili zero tolerance behind torture tape horror.flv20.36 MB
 State Department No secret plan to invade Canada WTF.flv22.7 MB
 Tolima Fighter Jets - AA Debunked.flv35.42 MB
 From Darkness To Light.mp311.64 MB
 Industry Killer.mp36.28 MB
 Intro(with 1984).mp36.59 MB
 lightsout.mp34.07 MB
 No World Order.mp35.84 MB
 Not In Vain.mp37.91 MB
 Outro.mp35.75 MB
 Prelude.mp34.05 MB
 so easy 911.mp39.65 MB
 Stronger.mp39.04 MB
 Brain-O II Part 1.avi1.12 GB
 Brain-O II Part 2.avi642.98 MB
 Brain-O II Part 3.avi591.85 MB
 Brain-O II Part 4.avi730.04 MB
 Brain-O II Part 5.avi807.41 MB
 Brain-O II Part 6.avi292.85 MB
 Brain-O II Part 7.avi225.24 MB
 Brain-O.avi1.57 GB
 Torrent downloaded from conspiracyhub.com.txt47 bytes

Description

POtHS
Pouring Out the Holy Spiritruth

POtHS - Super Natural Realms - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 33 - Evil Demons Embedded in The Media

POtHS says: Yahweh the Creator needs NO SPACESHIP or Mechanical device to do what He does. There are 2 types of inter-dimensional travelers. Yahweh, Jesus, The Holy Spirit obviously and the unfallen (HEAVENLY) angels that require nothing mechanical to dimension travel, however, The Fallen Angels seem to have lost some of their power and need artificial means to manipulate the different dimensions. EVERYTHING coming in a spaceship is of Satan not The Holy Yahweh.

Description: Also known as BRAIN-O

This film is an epic production that deals with the subtly of the adversary of all mankind; satan. It doesn’t matter if you call yourself a Christian or an agnostic; we all have the same adversary if the final goal of that person is to do great harm (death) unto you. The adversary uses some of yours and my favorite things to subliminally (a synonym of the word subtle) advertise beliefs to us.

I will show you marketing techniques that use sex and/or theologies to sell you. Whether it is subtle displacement, product placement, or theology placement they (the marketers) are trying to “sell” you. The Bible makes it clear; you either serve God or the Devil. God declares you are a child of Light or a child of darkness, a sheep or a goat, and a wheat or a tare.

Marketing is a part of every facet of our society. From the time a child is born, they are marketed. New age visualization, astral projection, and disgusting sex acts are placed in commercials, sitcoms, talk shows, and even in children’s cartoons. If you can stomach the length of this film you will be stronger than most. Do not let the images you see in this film frighten you…unless you don’t know the Lord.

This download includes Brain-O II Plunger Included Introduction and Sections 1-3 of 7

Introduction

A brief overview of what a subliminal message is and the beginnings of subliminal advertising.
Subliminal. Not many words catch the attention of people like this word. Ironic to think that when the word is defined as “functioning below the threshold of conciseness”, (by Merriam-Webster.) It is a synonym for the word subtil. It isn’t defined as backwards, hidden, eso or exoteric. In order for a subliminal message to effect the intended it must be seen even if unknowingly.

Section 1: “The Subtil Nature of Satan”
“Ye shall be as gods…” This is THE LIE of the Devil. It is the biggest subliminal message being conveyed today. I will show this is conveyed mostly to children. The molders of our society or the “puppet masters” who run the world are not hidden from the commoner anymore. It is nearly common knowledge to everyone I know at least that a very small few are “in charge” of this planet economically, and militarily. You might call them the military industrial complex, or you might call them the secret societies. I want to brief you, so to speak, on what a high up in the occult world of the secret society freemasonry and the most esteemed mason of the 20th century had to say in regards to the “coming age” and how “they” (the masons and other occult groups) plan on teaching children in the “right ways.”

Section 2: “Sex Sells”
Sex sells some say. It is widely been a marketing standard for quite some time now. Just how and who markets sex? Well you can go back and scan all those images that just flashed for a brief moment or you can just stick around and see for yourself. Do you doubt for one instant that companies and remember that even a television show is made by a company, do you not think that they not only put product placement in tv, movies, ads, video games, and or anything you put before your eyes but they put in sexual innuendos to get you thinking “happy thoughts”?

Section 3: “Witchcraft and Nature Worship”

Whether you worship a stick or the half goat half man named pan, you can call yourself a witch. Is witchcraft the choice of acceptable religion in the public schooling system? It is my contention that it is the very choice of religion that is fully tolerated. Some professing Christians can be found supporting it at Harry Potter movies or on Halloween trick or treating. The Bible says my people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge. Do you want knowledge? Do you want understanding? Let’s start examining ourselves and the things put before our eyes. With this video we can use the very definition of witchcraft to expose some less discerned sources of it.

Sections 4-7 coming March 31 2012

This film’s goals are simple: to show the viewers that whether or not they believe that what they put before their eyes and ears can affect them; they do. I will use a barrage of TV shows ranging from children’s cartoons to sitcoms, movies, commercials, magazines, ads, video games, and much more. It is impossible to not be influenced by a subliminal message. However, what is impossible with man is possible with God.

Written, all editing, music production and sound, graphic work, and direction all done under the guidance of the Holy Spirit by Justin Ludwig. If you know the Lord, I am your brother in Christ, and do this out of the kindness of my heart; to give glory to Whom it belongs…Jesus Christ.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Subjects in these sections are: drop Dead Fred, The Labyrinth, Adventure Time, Conan, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Family Guy, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Dragon Ball Z, Smurfs, Ren & Stimpy, Tom & Jerry, Galaxy Rangers; Beavis & Butthead, Sonic the Hedgehog, Simpsons, Daffy Duck and the Looney Toons, Bill & Mandy, Freakazoid, Animaniacs, Carebears, Sailormoon, Jem & The Holograms, Invader Zim, Duckman, Popeye, Power Puff Girls, The Adventures of Mark Twain, Grant Morrison, Alan Moore, V for Vendetta, The Watchmen, Batman, Superman, The Invisibles, Aleister Crowley, Magic, Magick, Sex, Magic, Witchcraft, Desperate Housewives, Homosexual, Public School, Sigil Magick, Hand Signs, Commercials, Michael Aquino, Psyop, MindWar, Ted Bundy, Blair Witch Project, Witches, Secret Circle, Witch Mountain, Enchanted, Manly P. Hall, Captain Planet, Ted Turner, Ducktales, W.i.t.c.h., David Bowie, Helena Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, Theosophical Society, Freemasonry, New Age Movement, Gay movement, Little Monsters, Elektra, Call of Duty, Son of Satan, Legend, Avatar, Doom, Lucifer, Dawn, Spawn, MTV, Harry Potter, Gay dating shows, House, My Two Dads, Wizard of Oz, The Craft, Wicked, Bewitched, Deluder satan law, Cyberchase, Abortions, Aids, Stds, United Nations, world peace, and the Coexist Movement.

Please check out these other films of mine and my friend who does them for the same reasons I do..the Glory of God.
Me:

Brain-O (2010)

MuSICKal Mind Control Vol. 1 (2011 )

MuSICKal Mind Control Redux (2011)

God Is NOT Your Personal Slot Machine (2011)

Craig:

Music That Wants Your Soul (2011)

Last Call For Freedom (2009)

The Biggest Conspiracy (2010)

--------------------------------------------------------------
This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

These Torrents are currently on a Free Leech -- High Speed Server

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

More Torrents in this series at http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41 ALL TORRENTS are RELEASED here FIRST!!! The First down loaders of my torrents get the Main Hookups on my SERVER. This will get lightning fast downloads, FOR FREE. (The High Speed download wholesalers are going to hate me)I upload to OVER 13 Torrent sites and this site is uploaded 1st.

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the TRUTH. Other Torrents in this Series at

http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below

http://jesus-talks.com/blogs/blog1.php/creating-an-event-in-heaven A place where Jesus would feel at home. This is a new site still under construction.
http://www.khouse.org/topical_bible_study Free online Bible Study
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net End Times Prophecy - Who is Babylon the Great
http://www.theberean.org/ Daily Bible Study in Your Email
http://www.khouseafrica.com/ Chuck Missler - Africa
http://www.store.khouse.org/store/catalog Chuck Missler - USA
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/winter/?ait=13&adit=79 Dehydrated Survival Food - Excellent Taste
http://store.khouse.org/store/catalog/help/pacific_rim.html?it=C3sphAod Chuck Missler - New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Rim

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.66 GB
seeders:3
leechers:1

Screenshots

POtHS - Super Natural Realms - UFOs Angels Spirits Witches and Demons Vol 33 - Evil Demons Embedded in The Media screenshot