POtHS - Biblical Times - 39 - Left Behind Collection

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on September 30, 2013 by motherlodein Movies
Torrent verified.

POtHS - Biblical Times - 39 - Left Behind Collection (Size: 5.76 GB)
 America _Federal Govts war on Christianity and Freedom of Speech 11-28-12.mp448.99 MB
 Copy of I Have Decided - IDOP.mp474.52 MB
 Jews are the _most evil among creations_ barbaric monkeys_ wretched pigs.avi75.47 MB
 Jihad Returns to London_ A Reply to Prime Minister David Cameron.avi99.47 MB
 Jordan Sekulow Appeared on CBN_ Pastor Saeed Appeal Rejected.avi91.76 MB
 Kim Dotcom wants to encrypt the Internet to end govt surveillance.avi705.74 MB
 MAJOR VICTORY_ TSA to remove Naked Body Scanners.avi30.41 MB
 Massive UFO Re-fueling At The SUN.avi56.6 MB
 Medical Marijuana The Real Story.flv69.52 MB
 Millions of Dead Fish Covering LAKE ERIE SHORELINES 4-14-13.avi55.44 MB
 Monsanto is all-in-one horseman of GMO Apocalypse.avi277.83 MB
 Mysterious Booms Heard All Over Country.avi140.82 MB
 Jimmy Carter unveils NWO agenda and deception about Israel.avi13.58 MB
 Message to the American Militia 2013.avi10.34 MB
 New Watergate McConnell campaign asks for FBI investigation of leaked Ashley Judd tapes.avi26.04 MB
 Nobel Discrimination.avi67.9 MB
 NSA able to bypass basic Internet privacy safeguards.avi51.3 MB
 NSA Conspired with Tech Companies To Include Bugs in Encryption Software.avi85.39 MB
 NSA Data Collection Not Preventing Another 9_11_ James Bamford.avi225.43 MB
 Obama Is Waging A War On The Free Press In The United States.avi78.86 MB
 Obama Nation of Desolation p2.avi111.22 MB
 PEOPLE ARE AWESOME 2013.avi236.14 MB
 Behind Bars But Still Teaching the Word.flv9.02 MB
 Behold Part 5 The Sons of Elohim.mp475.96 MB
 Holy Is The Lord Chris Tomlin.avi45.69 MB
 Hosanna - Hillsong.avi26.94 MB
 Allah is Satan the Serpent.avi36.07 MB
 In Wake of North Korea Missile threats.avi29.47 MB
 Iraqi Christians Face Tough Times Amidst Violence.avi104.05 MB
 info.txt824 bytes
 Left Behind - I.avi696.33 MB
 Left Behind - II - Tribulation Force.avi776.98 MB
 Left Behind - III - World at War.avi699.57 MB
 Torrent downloaded from conspiracyhub.com.txt47 bytes

Description

POtHS - E V I L - U T I O N - School Your Professor on The Facts

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8865248/POtHS_-_E_V_I_L_-_U_T_I_O_N_-_School_Your_Professor_on_The_Facts

PO t HS

Pouring Out the Holy Spirit

POtHS Comment: DID YOU KNOW that 89% of self-proclaiming Christians think all you have to do to get to Heaven is get Water Baptized and do "Good Deeds" These are The Christians the will be left behind to loose their Heads in FEMA Guillotines. That is The Part that THEY DIDN"T get right. These are Fictional Incidents based on The Holy Bible. It is real Simple thing Get Jesus or Keep Satan. To get Jesus now scroll down the Page. It is just a couple things you need to do and you can do it alone in your Room right now. Time is Short Friends.

Description:
A Question of Origins (with Dutch subtitles):
During the last century, many globally accepted evolution as fact. However, recent discoveries in almost every area of ??science speak of these molecules-to-man theory against. Search for the origin of life takes you on an inspiring journey through science and Scripture in the search for the beginning of humanity. The theory of evolution has been applied to most areas of science, and this DVD examines the latest discoveries in the field of cosmology, chemistry and biology. Confirms the observable evidence evolution? Or does the evolutionary bias many blinded to the overwhelming data that point to an awesome Creator? Understanding the true origin of man is essential in determining one's destination. This visually rich production shows were convincing evidence that the universe and all life created. Moreover reveals scientific knowledge, which is only found in the Bible, the God of the Bible is the Creator. Seeing Quest for the origin of life is essential when someone questions or doubts concerning the scientific accuracy of the Word of God. Is our solar system created by the Big Bang? Can chemical compounds spontaneously evolve into life? Evolution explains the variety of life on earth?

Gedurende de laatste eeuw hebben velen wereldwijd de evolutietheorie als een feit geaccepteerd. Echter, recente ontdekkingen op bijna elk gebied van de wetenschap spreken deze van-moleculen-tot-mens theorie tegen. Zoektocht naar de oorsprong van het leven neemt u mee op een inspirerende reis door wetenschap en de Schrift in de speurtocht naar het begin van het mensdom. De evolutietheorie is toegepast op de meeste gebieden van de wetenschap, en deze DVD onderzoekt de laatste ontdekkingen op het gebied van kosmologie, chemie en biologie. Bevestigt het waarneembare bewijs de evolutie? Of heeft het evolutionaire vooroordeel velen verblind voor de overweldigende gegevens welke wijzen naar een ontzagwekkende Schepper? Het begrijpen van de echte oorsprong van de mens is essentieel in het bepalen van iemands bestemming. Deze visueel rijke productie toont overtuigend bewijs dat het universum en al het leven geschapen werden. Bovendien openbaart wetenschappelijke voorkennis, die alleen in de Bijbel gevonden wordt, dat de God van de Bijbel de Schepper is. Het zien van Zoektocht naar de oorsprong van het leven is essentieel wanneer iemand vragen of twijfels heeft aangaande de wetenschappelijke juistheid van het Woord van God. Is ons zonnestelsel door de oerknal ontstaan? Kunnen chemische samenstellingen zich spontaan tot leven ontwikkelen? Verklaart evolutie de grote variƫteit van leven op aarde?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anceient Chinese Writing Tells The Biblical Story - The Flood, The plan of Salvation all in Ancient Chinese Language:
This is a must see presentation! The first video I have personally seen to discuss this topic in depth and non-believers will also be amazed. Was the flood just a fable? What was the original Chinese religion? We should be mindful that the oldest known Religion is not a religion at all. It is the Word of God that existed long before man and will continue to exist long after we are gone. Religion is a man-made concept of divinity and worship that has perverted God's Holy Word which has given rise to many false doctrines. But conforming to that description, Judeo Christianity is the oldest form which happens to begin from the time of Adam & Eve but the Jews were not the first to document God and His relationship with mankind.

The first documentary evidence does not reside in the Torah, but in the ancient writing of the Chinese people and the first God of worship in China. The Chinese have the oldest known form of writing which dates all the way back to 2500 BC. That places these writings within a few Centuries after Noah's Great Flood of the Bible. The writings are well-documented and in those ancient times the Chinese actually worshiped the one true God and Creator. The same God as modern Christians today and to them, his name was Shang Di.

The modern Chinese religions did not surface until Daoism in the 6th century BC, Confucianism in 5th BC, and Buddhism in the 5th BC. But for over 2000 years, the Chinese people actually worshiped Shang Di and no other. Their ancient manuscripts begin with the text:
"In the beginning, there was... without form and dark... planets had not begun to revolve, nor the lights to shine. In the midst of it there existed neither form nor sound."

As stated in the presentation, "For over 2000 years the Chinese people worshiped a singular surpreme sovereign God who is the Creator of Heaven and Earth... who has the same nature, character and power of Jahovah, YHWH God of the Old Testament." The Chinese are well-known for documenting historical events and these ancient writings also describe the first written account of the Great Flood in the Bible and the Tower of Babel that later scatterred people everywhere across the world. The ancient Chinese worshiped our God, the most high and documented the Creation story, the biblical flood the tower of babel diaspora and His heavenly plan of Salvation.

You see, our God loves all of His creation and from the times of Adam & Eve His story lived on. Passed down through the ages to Noah and his family, then onto their descendants. This didn't begin with Abraham and he wasn't the first to receive the Word of God; but the Jews and the Church are God's chosen people to carry us through until the 2nd coming of our Lord and Savior. So should it be surprising that other civilizations that also existed in ancient days had similar knowledge that was passed down fron the descendants of Noah? That should not be surprising, since it also led to the Tower of Babel, its destruction and the scattering of people in their new tongues after the Flood.

Notably the Chinese people have always been very adept at writing down history so things or events may be remembered for future generations. And their writings are unique because of its characters or symbols are used in picture form which are still used today. But how many are aware that these ancient symbols were originally created to account for the biblical story-line and the Holiness of God 2500 years ago? In other words, from the very start of the Chinese writing, it was created to proclaim the Word of God within its charactures and relfect God's story in its symbols and how they are combined together to from meanings or words.

However most modern Chinese are not even aware of how these symbols were used to form or represent meanings. Each characture or word has a purpose that tells us a story; e.g., create, prosperity, garden, forbid, tempter, greed/lust, worry, temptation/Sin, naked, hide, guilt, brother to form Murder and the mark placed on Cain, big boat, tower, confusion, divide, migrate, sacrifice, righteousness = Lamb over me with a spear through its side! in Singapore its simplified, righteousness = blood on the cross! Also eternal/the coming of Christ/washed as white as snow, and faith/confession/grace/salvation!

In 221 BC, Qin Shi Huang united China and built the Great Wall of China. There were many past Emperors who were believers in God as the knowledge was passed down over generations. Although Qin Shi Huang may not have been a believer, he knew God's word. So he changed the characture for Sin to better reflect the 4 Sins or contradictions in Genesis 3: 1-2, 4-5; the devil's manipulation of Eve to eat the fruit of the forbidden tree!

Pyramids, Planets and the Bible - Chuck Missler:
Tying the planet Mars, the moon, and the Egyptian Great Pyramid into scripture, Chuck shows why he is the master of Biblical intrigue. He also talks about the Ark of the Covenant.. Lots of info..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also included...
Archaeologists Proves God Exist
Discovered in America

This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

More Torrents in this series at http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41 ALL TORRENTS are RELEASED here FIRST!!! The First down loaders of my torrents get the Main Hookups on my SERVER. This will get lightning fast downloads, FOR FREE. (The High Speed download wholesalers are going to hate me)I upload to OVER 13 Torrent sites and this site is uploaded 1st.

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the TRUTH. Other Torrents in this Series at

http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below a

http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/ Prophecy from Susan Davis
http://jesus-talks.com/blogs/blog1.php/creating-an-event-in-heaven A place where Jesus would feel at home. This is a new site still under construction.
http://www.khouse.org/topical_bible_study Free online Bible Study
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net End Times Prophecy - Who is Babylon the Great
http://www.theberean.org/ Daily Bible Study in Your Email
http://www.khouseafrica.com/ Chuck Missler - Africa
http://www.store.khouse.org/store/catalog Chuck Missler - USA
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/winter/?ait=13&adit=79 Dehydrated Survival Food - Excellent Taste
http://store.khouse.org/store/catalog/help/pacific_rim.html?it=C3sphAod Chuck Missler - New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Rim

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.76 GB
seeders:3
leechers:2

Screenshots

POtHS - Biblical Times - 39 - Left Behind Collection screenshot