Poser-Daz3D - Weep for me for V4 - expressions.zip

seeders: 77
leechers: 3
Added on April 24, 2014 by Derek999in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Poser-Daz3D - Weep for me for V4 - expressions.zip (Size: 420.75 KB)
 Poser-Daz3D - Weep for me for V4 - expressions.zip420.75 KB

Description

www.runtimedna.com/Weep-for-Me-Victoria-4.html

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
420.75 KB
seeders:77
leechers:3
Poser-Daz3D - Weep for me for V4 - expressions.zip

All Comments

Thanks!!
works great now! Thanks!
Many thanks
Thanks for the support Jolly_Roger. Tks rowdyscot. In fact this is the very torrent I created to upload.
No worries!! Thanks for willingness to share. =)
Everybody PLEASE be patient!

Derek is new at this and he's having problems, possibly with his ISP!

Thanks for your kind consideration! Especially knoxxi who forgets he was once a GnuB too JR...
A more likely problem is not having the ports used open in both the firewall and router. In my Vuze there is a function to TEST the port(s) used to ensure they are open both ways. Derek999 is using uTorrent, so here is a useful page on Connection Setup that should help.
My ISP seems to shape/limit me, and something goofy I do ... which seems to work is:
1) my main system has all the ports forwarded, but still with a new torrent it seems to take hours to start
2) so a second system at home (without the ports forwarded), I go to ka.to and download the torrent, which by peer exchange work and downloads fast.
3) for some odd reason this second system, so newly active usually starts seeding as a second seed!
4) after a few other seeds exist, *THEN* my normal system with ports forwards will also start uploading

Weird ... but it seems to work.