Poser Daz3d red_viper 2

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on August 17, 2013 by angmojillin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Poser Daz3d red_viper 2 (Size: 375.58 MB)
 runtime.zip324.03 MB
 TrackSuits.zip8.58 MB
 cheap_lingerie_V1_1.zip8.09 MB
 hmhm_hair_V1_0_1.zip7.83 MB
 FEG-II.zip7.66 MB
 Traditional_sailor_uniform_V1_1.zip7.42 MB
 emergency suits.zip5.02 MB
 red_viper 2 full.jpg1.89 MB
 TrackSuit Exp.zip1.88 MB
 cheap_lingerie_V1_1.png551.23 KB
 red_viper 2.jpg476.01 KB
 TrackSuit Exp.png400.8 KB
 hmhm_hair_V1_1.png363.73 KB
 hmhm_hair_V1_2.png337.85 KB
 emergency suits.png329.9 KB
 Traditional_sailor_uniform_V1_1.png324.83 KB
 TrackSuit.png230.39 KB
 FEG-II.png218.5 KB
 runtime.jpg8.66 KB
 folder.jpg8.01 KB
 Readme.txt1.87 KB

Description

Love of Aiko4 Refresh

Red Viper has been a lot quieter lately, but she/he has released a few new things, plus some fixed updates. As before, I no longer have the older items separated by ZIP, but I applied all of the new patches on the old RunTime, plus included the newer items as separate ZIP files.

Her/His newer items include an 'emergency suit' made of rope and tissue, more Asian-sized morphs and hair, plus a cool 'track suit' with expansions suitable for locker room surprises!

== Original Readme from first torrent :-] ===============

For the love of Aiko4.

Once upon a time, there was a sharecg.com user named redviper, a God who had uploaded most of the 'highest rated' items. Then he/she was no more. Maybe the account was hacked, maybe something else. Regardless, it was a sad loss for those who love Aiko4! RedViper's work included: school uniforms, swimsuits, leatards, tennis dress, 'combat' outfits, strategically taped vibrators, a dirty warehouse, a backyard pardise, and a nice python 'shader kit' which gives your Aiko4 a wonderful soap-coating or tan-lines matching (for example) the Daz3D basic-wear swim/pantie set.

The foolish mortal that I am, I assumed redviper's work would live forever at sharecg, so I did not save the individual ZIPs. Alas, they are all gone, so what is attached is a carefully cleaned ZIP of redviper things from my runtime. All of redviper's items should work, plus there are a few extra texture sets - all still active at sharcg.com. Mopar's racing swimsuit texture didn't seem to apply correctly under PoserPRO-2012, but his original is still at sharecg.com in case you want to manually reload them.

redviper certainly isn't dead. He/She created a new account named 'Redviper2012', so if you love Aiko4, please go 'follow' this new RedViper as encouragement.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
375.58 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Poser Daz3d red_viper 2

All Comments

Epic....always wanted the combat dress. Thanks. If you have anymore cosplay dress please upload.
Thanks for the comment - many CosPlay outfits are V4 only. Check our sharecg.com, as they have lots of V4-only outfits.
ۜ(סּںסּَ` )/ۜ