Poser - Daz3d - DreamlandModels - Movie Sets - River Front

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on July 8, 2015 by coconut41in Applications
Torrent verified.

Poser - Daz3d - DreamlandModels - Movie Sets - River Front (Size: 165.92 MB)
 DreamlandModels-MovieSets-RiverFront.zip165.92 MB

Description

DreamlandModels Movie Sets, River Front

This product measures a whopping 8,602 feet across. That is 1.63 miles folks!
This product is so intense that I decided to include a Video Tutorial to get you up and running in no time.
Maybe even learn a few other tricks along the way.
The set has a 620' wide River running through the center of town with a Girder Bridge on each end,
to connect the two sides of the city. Also includes working crossing gates for when the Bridges
are turned to allow the ships to come into the thirteen Block long Wharf or Docks,
textured with a seamless blacktop surface so you are not limited to the City Blocks, square layout.
The Docks are set up to be at ground zero vertically so you can use your other free
standing buildings to create an endless variety of scenes. More Free standing buildings
will be released from Dreamland Models as well. Even have room for those wonderful
Construction Vehicles from POWERAGE as seen in my promos. Man I love his stuff!
Also built a Marina that is three Blocks long and one Block wide right in the middle of town, right off of the River.
Also forgot to mention that the river has may controls for the water level and several morphs
for variations in the water surface so you see actual swells on the side of your boats.
There is room for 101 Low Poly Blocks in this set.
In order to move those City Blocks there is a Block Mover Figure that you can load to move them
to any one of those Block locations by means of a Pose library with 101 precision poses.
Because of the immense size of this set there are 124 Street poses to get you to either end
of all the streets in the set, as well as the other 120 free form poses for this product.
Bagginsbill was kind enough to allow me to use his wonderful Puddle Materials in this set.
For more details on what is included please read the list of objects included below.
Not tested in Daz Studio or any other program.
May not be used in Second Life, or any other online game, for any purpose.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
165.92 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Poser - Daz3d - DreamlandModels - Movie Sets - River Front