Porcelain And The Tramps [ALL PATT SONGS] RiCK

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on January 7, 2014 by rick9222in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Porcelain And The Tramps [ALL PATT SONGS] RiCK (Size: 61 MB)
 Fuck Like a Star.mp35.23 MB
 Gasoline.mp34.49 MB
 I Feel Perfect.mp33.62 MB
 I'm your Favorite Drug.mp32.86 MB
 King Of The World.mp35.91 MB
 My Leftovers.mp37.15 MB
 Redlight District.mp36.43 MB
 sugar cube.mp33.74 MB
 The Neighbor (Unknown Version).mp35.74 MB
 The Neighbor.mp33.39 MB
 The Preyingmantis.mp33.31 MB
 transparent.mp33.99 MB
 You Want.mp35.15 MB

Description

While on a road trip in New York, Black (Alaina Marie Beaton) was approached by her first manager who told her to look for him in Los Angeles when she turned 18. Eighteen months later, Black moved to Los Angeles, found her manager and was signed to Virgin Records two weeks later. Recording under the pseudonym Porcelain and the Tramps ( PATT ), Black worked with Tommy Henriksen and John Lowery in London while at Virgin. However, she and the label could not agree on the music she made. Virgin wanted Black to record pop music in the vein of Avril Lavigne, despite already knowing what kind of music she made when signing her. She also faced skepticism from her collaborators who questioned her desire to mix industrial rock sounds with dance pop. Black began posting the songs she recorded on Myspace, gaining upwards of 10 million views in a matter of months. Black co-wrote and sang backup vocals for the song "Lunacy Fringe" by The Used. She was approached by Courtney Love on MySpace to provide backing vocals for a solo album she was working on. She also featured on a song by the Street Drum Corps's "Action!". "How Do You Love Someone?", co-penned by Black, Billy Steinberg, and Josh Alexander around the time she left Virgin was cut by Ashley Tisdale for her second album, Guilty Pleasure. Black was initially reluctant to give the song away, but relented and later got to record the song for her own album with production from RedOne.

Genre (s):
Industrial
Rock
Alternative
Industrial Metal

Files:

You Want.mp3
Transparent.mp3
The Preyingmantis.mp3
The Neighbor.mp3
The Neighbor (Unknown Version).mp3
Sugar Cube.mp3