Police, The - 2003 - Every Breath You Take; The DVD - mkv files with dvd video and 88.2kHz/24bit audio from SACD

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 24, 2014 by armyofquadin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Police, The - 2003 - Every Breath You Take; The DVD - mkv files with dvd video and 88.2kHz/24bit audio from SACD (Size: 6.03 GB)
 12 - Wrapped Around Your Finger.mkv563.61 MB
 04 - Walking On The Moon.mkv547.24 MB
 03 - Message In A Bottle.mkv542.56 MB
 14 - Don't Stand So Close To Me '86.mkv505.35 MB
 09 - Invisible Sun.mkv505.3 MB
 08 - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic.mkv468.22 MB
 11 - Every Breath You Take.mkv445.36 MB
 06 - Don't Stand So Close To Me.mkv437.95 MB
 13 - Synchronicity II.2.mkv406.06 MB
 07 - De Do Do Do De Da Da Da.mkv400.72 MB
 01 - Roxanne.mkv360.93 MB
 10 - Spirits In The Material World.mkv349.88 MB
 02 - Can't Stand Losing You.mkv333.17 MB
 05 - So Lonely.mkv304.31 MB
 folder.jpg70.72 KB

Description

In 2003 there was a hybrid SACD/CD released of The Police - Every Breath You Take, The Classics, which contained a 5.1 surround mix of the album (which was previously released as a dts CD). Also released that year was Every Breath You Take, The DVD, which used the same cover artwork, and has a very similar tracklist, and contains much of the same surround mix, although the best you can get on it is lossy dts.

I decided, why not have the best of both worlds?

So, using my trusty SACD ripping plugin on foobar, I ripped an .iso image of the SACD, and extracted the mpg from the dvd. Once I synchronized everything, I combined my dvd quality mpg and 88.1kHz/24bit 5.1 flac into .mkv files.

I decided to make the audio a priority in this project, so I synchronized the video playback to the audio of the SACD.

The videos for So Lonely, De Do Do Do De Da Da Da, Synchronicity II, and Don't Stand So Close To Me '86 contained "faked" 5.1, and retain the original audio from the DVD, formatted to flac within the .mkv container to maintain consistency in format of this download. (The SACD contains the remake of De Do Do Do on the 5.1 portion, Don't Stand So Close To Me '86 wasn't on the original dts release and so had a faked 5.1 on the SACD)

A few edits I had to make to make this work.

I had to extend the Message In A Bottle video to keep the full length version of the song, rather than the edited version used for the video. I think my edits work.

Invisible Sun on the DVD was pitched quite a bit up, and was a longer version than on the album or SACD. I slowed the video to match the audio, looped the end a few times to time it out, and made it fade into the video ending. The dvd didn't contain the SACD 5.1 mix and had a faked 5.1 mix instead.

Spirits In The Material World had a longer ending than on the SACD, and I had to repeat the end to stretch the audio out.

The Don't Stand So Close To Me '86 video contains an edited version of the song, and I considered trying to edit the video to make it fit the full length. But, with my dislike of this version of the song, and with it having a faked 5.1 mix anyways, I didn't care enough about this to do so, and left it as is and just used the dts soundtrack from the dvd converted to flac.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.03 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Police, The - 2003 - Every Breath You Take; The DVD - mkv files with dvd video and 88.2kHz/24bit audio from SACD