Pokemon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back [raku] [BD, 720p, h264, AAC 5.1, Dual-Audio] [58F710EF] v2.mkv

seeders: 30
leechers: 6
Added on March 5, 2013 by Mochikoin Movies > Dubbed Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pDVDRip

Pokemon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back [raku] [BD, 720p, h264, AAC 5.1, Dual-Audio] [58F710EF] v2.mkv (Size: 3.47 GB)
 Pocket Monsters Movie 01 - Mewtwo no Gyakushuu [raku] [BD, 720p, h264, AAC 5.1, Dual-Audio]...3.47 GB

Description

~ Gekijouban Pocket Monsters: Mewtwo no Gyakushuu ~
~ Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back ~

Series Information

Year: 1998
Categories: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Science Fiction
Director: Kunihiko Yuyama
Production: OLM, Half H-P Studio, TV Tokyo, Shogakukan Productions

File Information

Group: rakudaniku
Video: MKV (h264), 1280x690 (16:9), 23.976 fps (5044 Kbps) CRF16
Audio: Japanese & English: AAC 5.1 (320 Kbps)
Subtitles: Track 1: rakudaniku [raku], Track 2: Ryuu-Rogue [RyRo], both English (ASS)
Comments: The subs (based on Ryuu-Rogue's fansub) have Japanese names (he is "Satoshi", not "Ash"), and have been re-timed, fixed, styled, spell-checked, etc. by me. I also included RyRo's subs, in case someone has an issue with my version and feels that RyRo's is better. It also has chapters, taken from the DVD.

Summary

A team of scientists use the DNA of a rare Pokémon, Mew, to create the world's strongest Pokémon, Mewtwo. Not wanting to be used as an experiment, Mewtwo uses its psychic powers in a violent rage to destroy the scientists who created it. Mewtwo then tries to learn how to focus his powers with the aid of Giovanni, the man who funded the scientists' operations, but discovers that it is being used again. So Mewtwo decides to find its own purpose in life, and carry out its revenge on humans by destroying life on earth by using a deadly storm. Ash Ketchum and a group of other Pokémon Trainers are summoned by Mewtwo to have a battle with it, but they soon discover that they're only being invited so Mewtwo can clone their Pokémon for it's own purposes. Ash then tries to find a way to stop Mewtwo's plot before it can be carried out. Source: ANN

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.47 GB
seeders:30
leechers:6
Pokemon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back [raku] [BD, 720p, h264, AAC 5.1, Dual-Audio] [58F710EF] v2.mkv

Trailer

Screenshots

Pokemon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back [raku] [BD, 720p, h264, AAC 5.1, Dual-Audio] [58F710EF] v2.mkv screenshot

All Comments

i like the Pokemon series and movies very much thank you my dear friend
I was actually surprised at the quality of this as it is only 720P. Most 720P videos I find does not hold up to this type of quality and I end up regetting the video at 1080P. However, I do not know how this video can be any better as the transfer was done quite professional! The audio sounds great as well, and has both English and Japanese Audio Tracks in addition to subtitles.
Really good quality! Nice torrent, thanks for the upload.
Yes, it has both English soundtrack and Japanese soundtrack along with subtitles. If the Japanese soundtrack is playing then you will need to select the English soundtrack! Typically you can set your video play to automatically play the English of any video that is played (if it has one), and it the settings vary from player to player. Hope this helps you!
Excellent! Thank you!
This is awesome and yes it's in english or Japanese.