[PlayBoyPlus] Sophia Presley (Private Bunny) SD -=NEW APRIL 20,2015=-.mp4

seeders: 4
leechers: 14
Added on April 20, 2015 by XxXRGin XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

[PlayBoyPlus] Sophia Presley (Private Bunny) SD -=NEW APRIL 20,2015=-.mp4 (Size: 131.54 MB)
 [PlayBoyPlus] Sophia Presley (Private Bunny) SD -=NEW APRIL 20,2015=-.mp4131.54 MB

Description

SCREENS;

-=CLICK HERE FOR SCREENSHOTS=-

Title: Private Bunny
Released: 2015
Released: PlayBoyPlus.com
Genre: Cybergirls, Solo, Dreamgirls, Shaved, Full Cups, Fetish
Starring: Sophia Presley
Duration: 6mn 26s

Cybergirl Sophia Presley is your private bunny in this up-close-and-personal set from from producer Cassandra Keyes. In little more than a string of pearls and a pair of heels, busty Canadian Sophia pays homage to all the years-not just the ears-of Playboy history. "I love modeling, but I had never really pursued it as a career," she explains. "When the opportunity to pose for Playboy came along, how could I say no? For every model, that's kind of a dream. "Lucky for us, it's Sophia's reality-looking at these photos, we'd say she's pretty well-suited to the Playboy lifestyle. All that's missing is a cocktail and a fire in the fireplace. "I think my best asset is my waist," she says. "It's very small, and I have double-jointed hips. Let's just say I'm flexible. "Use your imagination with Cybergirl Sophia Presley, right here on Playboy Plus.

Quality: HD
Format: mp4
Video: MPEG-4, AVC at 2600 Kbps, 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch, 192 Kbps, CBR

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
131.54 MB
seeders:4
leechers:14
[PlayBoyPlus] Sophia Presley (Private Bunny) SD -=NEW APRIL 20,2015=-.mp4