Plants vs. Zombies ™ 2 Universal version for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on July 11, 2013 by kiru88in Games > iOS
Torrent verified.

Plants vs. Zombies ™ 2 Universal version for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad (Size: 38.64 MB)
 Plants vs. Zombies 2 v1.0.226789.ipa38.64 MB

Description

Release Date:Jul 9, 2013 Version: 1.0.226789 Language: English Developer: PopCap Genre: The tower defense File Format: . IPA
Requirements:
Firmware: iOS 5.1 and above Compatible devices: iPhone (4 and above), iPod Touch (4th generation and above), iPad (2nd generation or later) Supported resolutions: 960x640, 1136x640, 1024x768, 2048x1536

Description:
Zombies are coming ... again. The time is now! Continuation of the hit action-strategy-adventure with more than 30 awards, including Game of the Year. Become Crazy Dave and go on a breathtaking journey where you will meet, greet and defeat legions of zombies in different times, from time immemorial, to the end of our days. Gather an army of powerful new plants, to join them in the plantation, build an ideal defense. NEW PLANTS! NEW ZOMBIES! Meet the B ** k Choy, Bloomerang and Lightning Reed - these are just some of the powerful new plants that will protect your lawn. Walk hand in hand with dozens of new zombies, including zombie-Ra in ancient Egypt, Swashbuckler-zombie pirate seas, or chicken zombies in the Wild West. exciting new LEVELS Cheerful zombie battle on land, at sea and ... on the rails? Unlock the ultra-sophisticated (and ultra-fun) infinite levels - Pyramid of Doom, Booty Bay and Big Bad Butte. JOY NEVER DIES Collect keys to unlock the puzzle and new plants. Collect coins to purchase powerful bonuses. Earn stars to unlock new worlds. Survive long enough and you'll be rewarded with heaps of prizes and achievements. And that's just the beginning! The future holds many mysteries. In addition, the zombies. Lots and lots of zombies. Warning: This Plants vs. Zombies 2 - soft-launch in Australia and New Zealand! That is starting to collect the first user experiences and information about the bugs.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
38.64 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Plants vs. Zombies ™ 2 Universal version for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad

Screenshots

Plants vs. Zombies ™ 2 Universal version for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad screenshot
Plants vs. Zombies ™ 2 Universal version for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad screenshot

All Comments

me too. this ipa does not work.
try using ifunbox, if still fails use instalous
i downloaded this but when i try to run the game it try to download something and then give me "Download Failed Unexpected Content from server (got json)"
i dint get such error... did u turn off ur internet connection??? please use airoplane mode
Not working for me
No problems over here..