Planetoid Pioneers Contributor Edition [Build 0]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 19, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Planetoid Pioneers Contributor Edition [Build 0] (Size: 436.68 MB)
 planetoid pioneers.7z436.68 MB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

To see how many have completed the torrent and almost none left feedback + upto date seeding stats for this torrent (kat is slow) check here - http://torrent-stats.info/1e0c/5e036df4.png

Planetoid Pioneers - a new project studio Data Realms, creators of the magnificent the Cortex the Command .

The game is a platformer with an honest-sandbox physics, in which the player will be on the site of a Space Marine, who is trying to destroy a variety of animals on poorly studied planets.

To study and the destruction process has been particularly interesting, the developers offer a great number of weapons, as well as advanced crafting system. In your adventures you will encounter a variety of resources, drawings, and other primbambasy, which can then be used to crafted pistol, machine gun or other equipment. In addition, if you are lucky enough and perseverance, you can even crafted special vehicles and various equipment! The graphics in Planetoid Pioneers fully rendered by hand and bears the imprint of the author's love).

Awards:

• "Best Hardcore Game"
• Game Connection America 2016
• Development Awards

The game has been updated to Contributor Edition Build 0!

Features:

• Amazing physics-based gameplay!
• Local 4-person multiplayer!
• The Atomizer/Assembler tool that lets you absorb resources and build things!
• Crazy vehicles
• Bad ass weapons
• Amazing alien life forms to fight, recycle or befriend
• The in-game editor to create your own creatures, vehicles, weapons, items and creatures with
• Powered in Data Realms' proprietary amazing Crush2D physics engine
• Not confirmed: Online multiplayer
• More details coming soon!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
436.68 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Planetoid Pioneers Contributor Edition [Build 0]

Screenshots

Planetoid Pioneers Contributor Edition [Build 0] screenshot
Planetoid Pioneers Contributor Edition [Build 0] screenshot