Planetary Annihilation v73737 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on October 10, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Planetary Annihilation v73737 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 1.29 GB)
 Planetary_Annihilation_v73737.zip1.29 GB

Description

Here it is! Planetary Annihilation for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Planetary Annihilation - Version v73737 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Planetary Annihilation here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Colonize solar systems, annihilate homeworlds, and exterminate your foes in epic interplanetary battles with multiple players and thousands of units. Planetary Annihilation takes strategy gaming to a never-before-seen scale -- and gives players powerful tools to control the action. Blow up everything, anywhere; dominate with punishing spacecraft, robots, and other futuristic machines of war. Arm asteroids and send them on planet-destroying collision courses. And take over an entire galaxy in a dynamic single-player mode with procedurally generated content. Don’t just win, annihilate!

Full change list:

Online? Offline? However you want to play Planetary Annihilation, it’s your choice. Starting now, you can take your battles completely offline. We’re happy to announce the release of the offline server. Offline server allows you to take over the galaxy in Galactic War without connecting to the Internet. You can also battle against your frenemies or the AI over a LAN. You'll also see your massive armies moving around much better now. After almost two months, and a team focused on improving pathing, you should see major improvements on unit pathing, reliability and performance across the board. And as always, each build includes a host of bug fixes, performance improvements, and ever more polish. Notes for offline play: - We have had a few reports of people unable to launch offline server mode. If this happens to you, please go to settings and turn off Local Server. We are exploring the issue internally, and will be getting out a fix ASAP. Thanks for your patience. - Local Server Settings: Auto will determine the best mode to use based on your system specs and requested game mode. On will always try and use local server for any supported game modes. Off will force your client to still connect to our servers for all game modes. You can always find more information and help in our FAQ, located here: http://support.uberent.com/kb/faq.php?id=82 For more detailed build notes, please keep reading: [Server] Turned off the idle timer for local games. [Server] Turns off local server when use is not "recommended". Current threshold is 4+ cores & 8+GB memory. (Matches our Steam recommended spec.) [Server] The server is 64-bit only. Due to memory restrictions and a number of other technical roadblocks, there is no 32-bit server version. (This only affects Windows, since Windows is the only platform that still supports a 32-bit client) [Server] The spec that the server looks for to run locally is the same as our recommended spec - 8GB of RAM and quad core. You can override this by setting Local Server to "On", which means it will try and use a local server for everything - except online hosted games, which still go through Uber's online server management. [System Editor] Planets now look exactly the same in game as they do in the system editor. [System Editor] Metal spot placement now looks exactly the same in game as it does in the system editor. [UI] Spectator UI upgrades [UI] System editor UI polish Detail Pathing Notes: - Flow Field Integration has much improved CPU and Memory performance Sectors are now independent from terrain meshes resulting in much smaller sectors. - Better Path Planning Smaller sectors make the higher level path graph more granular which results in more 'accurate' path planning. In the past units might go 'right' when they should have gone 'left' around a rock, this change fixes that. - Dynamic Walls support If you surround yourself using dynamic wall pieces the pathfinder behaves correctly. We now rebuild the path graph and small / large pathable islands so 'pathability' queries are correct. - Faster Nav startup time Nav Voxels now use an inlining OctTree container which improves start up time as well as run time and memory usage. - General nav bug fixes and improvements (lots of little things here, hard to say unless I look over the last couple months of checkins)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.29 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Planetary Annihilation v73737 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

Teehee.
I feel soo bad about pirating such a masterpiece... Oh well, I don't have dollars, so i can't do anything about it. Thanks VI.
Minimum System Requirements:
CPU: Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+
GPU: GeForce 8600 GT / Radeon HD 3650
RAM: 4GB
DirectX: DirectX9
HDD: 2GB

Recommended System Requirements:
CPU: Core i3-550 3.2GHz / Athlon II X4 620
GPU: GeForce GT 440 / Radeon HD 5550 1024MB
RAM: 8 GB
DirectX: DirectX9
HDD: 2GB

Source: http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=5322&game=Planetary%20Annihilation
Thanks for this, dunno why KAT doesn't automatically do this anymore when adding torrents, maybe because this is a new release
no prob mate
My Game Crashed Cause Of My Glouoris Victory On Galaxy War I Annhilated Purple And I Didint Even Got My Commander Damaged :D

PS:Waiting For Them To Add To Change The Resolution Cause Is A Bit laggy Cause Of The Resolution From Being At 1680 And Maybe I Will Use RazerCortex For An Game Boost
God damn that was fast, just saw the update today on Steam about it finally being playable offline, haha as always thanks!
seeds? also, love your torrents :)
Give it time, its a new upload and most now are just leaching, I have been seeding until now so dont worry
also let me thank you for this game since ive been waiting for it since it got kickstarted, and i really havnt had the chance to buy it, since im from another country its harder to do online transactions, thank you!
welp, im sad, i cant play it because of old intel chip videocard :/ well, im pretty sure its working anyways, so thanks