Planet Explorers v0.84 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on September 27, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Planet Explorers v0.84 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 2.72 GB)
 Planet_Explorers_v0.84.zip2.72 GB

Description

Here it is! Planet Explorers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Planet Explorers - Version 0.84 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Planet Explorers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
In Planet Explorers, it is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explorer, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, build a new home.

Full change list:

Originally, we were going straight for a0.85, but some of the assets needed for that build are taking too long, so we're releasing a0.84 as an inbetween build. The changelist: Colony in multiplayer (no NPCs or farm yet) Monorail in multiplayer (Coop and Build only) New objects in the Creation Editor (bed, lights, door) Time of day is tweaked for Adventure Mode Ramps added to towns In multiplayer, NPC followers will no longer be auto released once they die, can be revived Added currency to Adventure mode, meat is no longer the currency there Added simple cut scenes for several story parts in Story mode A0.85 is looking to be late October. It'll mainly be a pretty big Story Mode build.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.72 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Planet Explorers v0.84 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

sorry but i can't download this cause no one is seeding. aha
I have started seeded again, sorry about that... it is people who just leach and run away without helping to seed
Working torrent but it seems this version doesn't have multiplayer or you can not play it multiplayer with a pirated version anyway. :)
Of course you cant use the MP right now, unless a dedicated or non official server sometime in the future
both magnet and torrent download links working fine
It isn't downloading for me. Says the tracker is invalid of something like that.
Using the magnet link or the old "download torrent" way? its using the exact same trackers as ALL my 240+ torrents and never been informed of this problem before
It is still failing.

"demonii.com: Error: The file handle supplied is not valid"
No idea mate, it could be your side, its working for everyone else as you see the comment above, also my other torrents have the same trackers and working without a problem. Maybe check for the error online or opening a support topic here on KAT.