Planet Diver v1 0 3-ALiAS

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on January 11, 2016 by cszhuin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Planet Diver v1 0 3-ALiAS (Size: 68.04 MB)
 alias.nfo10.73 KB
 ChangeLog.txt2.06 KB
 setup-1.bin64.78 MB
 setup.exe3.24 MB

Description

ALiAS has released the updated version of PC game “Planet Diver”. :) Changelog is available here, enjoy!

User reviews: Positive (29 reviews) - 86% of the 29 user reviews for this game are positive.
Tags: Indie Action Arcade Pixel Graphics Sci-fi Fast-Paced Funny Female Protagonist

Single-player
Full controller support
Languages: English Interface / Full Audio / Subtitles

Title: Planet Diver
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Fabraz
Publisher: Fabraz
Release Date: 1 Dec, 2015

Recommended By Curators
"Fun, addicting, and plenty of content for its price. This is an excellent time waster with not a dull moment."

27 December, 2015
Patch 1.0.3 is out!
Steam Patch Notes for 1.0.3

Game Adjustments:
- Speed Running timer now scales with the GUI scaler as well.
- Added a disclaimer about offline & online leaderboards in the Arcade menus.

Bug Fixes:
- Finally fixed a rare bug that disabled input at the start of the dive, requiring a restart.
- Inputs are no longer read when the comic for the first mission on a planet is playing.
- The Centauri suit now properly displays as “Unlocked” in the shop once unlocked.
- The Calypso suit does not show up as “Owned” anymore if you unlocked the Centauri suit.
- Queen of the Galaxy Achievement is now tracking the progress correctly.
- Distance based Arcade achievements for Calypso & Loki now track progress correctly.

Don’t forget to read our patch notes for 1.0.2 where we introduced a “Speed Running” mode as well as new available settings like a GUI scaler and more.

Expect patch 1.1 in January!
It’ll come with some awesome new features and content!

Happy diving everyone!

Reviews

“In conclusion, this game is cool as hell and no one knows about it.”
Super Bunnyhop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bH-1v-Yz9k

“Planet Diver is crazy, fast, intense fun.”
The Australia Times http://www.theaustraliatimes...magazine/games/issue/325/#19

“Overall we had a lot of fun with Planet Diver and can certainly recommend it.”
Game Ramble http://gameramble.com/Planet-Diver-PC-Review

About This Game

HOW DO I PLAY PLANET DIVER?
The goal's simple, dive down while collecting all the star stuff along the way! Along the way you'll need to take the offensive or defensive to survive... This game might be easy to learn, but it is hard to master! The faster you go, the higher the star stuff multiplier. There are 75 missions to explore, and each level pushes you to new limits with specific goals you need to accomplish.

In your dives you collect star stuff, which is essential to your progress! You can spend it on outfits or modifiers that adjust your abilities! You can also spend them on star maps unlocking distant planets with new missions, obstacles, biomes and enemies!

Are you ready to tackle the vastness of space and become the raddest, intergalactic chasm diver? Yeah, of course you are! Get diving!

FROM FABRAZ: THE MAKERS OF CANNON CRASHA AND WILD WILD PIXEL
Cannon Crasha, done in collaboration with Gango Games, was an action-strategy title for iOs & Android. It acclaimed critical success and was featured by Apple numerous times, while appearing on countless renowned sites including IGN, Kotaku, TUAW and more.

The Wild Wild Pixel was an adventure game for Mac & PC and raised over 10.000$ on kickstarter. It was featured by acclaimed sites such as RockPaperShotgun and AdventureGamers.

System Requirements Minimum:
DirectX: Version 9.0

ManHunter3
Recommended
I was supplied with this key by the developer, this however did not affect the review. All my developer sponsored reviews are positive because I review games that I like!
═══════════════════════════════════
OVERVIEW

one look at the screenshots tells you what this game is about, but under that simplicity there is complexity to it.
the premis is that diver wants to dive through each planet just for fun, this leads to a carefree atmosphere to the game, and some funny dialog exchanges between the diver and buddy.
gameplay wise it is a top-down scroller, but with several factores affecting it it becomes more by opening up ways for different play styles; unlockables and varied enemy types will allow you freedom of play where speed is not the only solution to every situation, nor is it the best.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/417980
PROS & CONS

Pros:

art style: pixel art, but seems like a filter aplied to it to make it look like its being played on an old TV.
sound design: music choices and how it sounds lends to the old TV feel the game is going for, and the game sound effects are clear, and distinct, to allow you to rely on them for sound cues.
unlockables.
references to other works of entertainment.
considerable amount of levels to keep you coming back.
likeable characters.
enemy variety.
simple controls: you can play with either hand alone without inconvenience.
arcad mode for competitive play.
addicting gameplay.

Cons:

limited choice of unlockable music: its a con because after a while, the music you hear all the time starts to get irretating.
movment: moving left or right doesnt feel natural or smooth, its more like etching lane by lane, which is good for precise movment, but breaks the flow of the movement.
key bindings: because some actions have more than one key bound to it, and some keys more than one action bound to it. this causes some inconvenience, but also provides alternatives to those kind of problems.
minor glitches from time to time.

SUMMARY & FINAL RATING

Score: 8/10

fun, addicting, and plenty of content for its price. this is an excellent time waster with not a dull moment.

For more recommendations by LL's Game Giveaways and Reviews on quality indie games or ones with high potential follow our group curtations here!
-------------
Miles "Tails" Prower
Recommended
I liked the retro vibe of this game. Dialogues before the missions were funy. Gameplay is fast-paced and that's just great!
I disliked the graphics which lack style and polishing IMAO. Also the game feels like a port of a mobile game and that's sad.
Conclusion: the game is not bad overall, but it is not worth more than 0.99$
-------------
]v[eta[_
Recommended
It is a really nice and fun to play little arcade game. Although it is worth the 3.99€, I would wait for a discounted price. I love the 60's/70's tv feeling, the retro graphics and music. It's a very enjoyable experience.
-------------
Dykeadent
Recommended
A really fun, simple game.
The challenge feels super clear and is great for running through for gaming on a time crunch.

Really glad Super Bunnyhop recommended this or I would have never heard about it
-------------
El Kemosabe
Recommended
Pre-Release Review
Introduction

Planet Diver is an action game about diving through planets using a wing suit. Diving through these planets will be dangerous and you’ll find many obstacles in your way but fear not, for you have Buddy with you! Buddy is your robotic companion of amusement and will be of use to you on your perilous adventure.

Presentation

Planet Diver’s graphical style is quite hard to describe, it’s almost as if it’s being displayed on a relatively old analogue TV, well not really but you get the idea. Anyway, this graphical style not only fits the game well but also looks damn good! While fairly simple, all of the models in game look great, particularly some of the more colourful enemies you’ll face.

Gameplay

Taking place on three planets each with three different biomes, Planet Diver’s 75 missions is reasonably varied and with an endless arcade mode too there’s a good amount of bang for your buck. The core mechanics of the game are incredibly simple. The levels have different lanes your character can travel in. As well as having the ability to move left or right into a new lane you can also speed up or slow down (the speeds and number of speed levels vary depending on what Buddy mods you have but the default is three different levels of speed). Speeding up (boosting) just before hitting an enemy will allow you to fly through them, i.e. kill them. Slowing down (braking) is used as a way to dodge as well as a way to recharge your boosts (default number of charges is three).

Okay so it’s not quite that simple. For a start you have two health bars, meaning you can take three hits before it’s game over. A health bar is depleted whenever you hit or get hit by something without dodging or boosting. For example if you fly straight into one of the many unfriendly creatures found in the game you’ll lose one health bar. But fear not! Health bars can be recharged by killing creatures or by collecting star stuff. Star stuff is a resource found throughout the game, the amount found depends on your speed and how far into the level you are, the more you collect the more your health bar is recharged. Star stuff is also the game’s currency and can be used to purchase new skins, Buddy mods and soundtracks. As well as all of this the tunnel you fly through isn’t smooth with nothing in it, there are often obstacles in the level which you’ll need to dodge if you want to survive.

Back to those pesky creatures I mentioned earlier. There are some. You’ll find them throughout each level and more often than not they’ll do their damn best to make your life a misery. What they do, of course, varies with each critter. Some of them will follow you and then dive bomb into you while others will sit on the wall of the level and shoot webs that slow you down at you. As well as these, you’ll find yourself in boss fights at certain points in the game. The bosses are damn well challenging I’ll tell you that, even the best Planet Divers will struggle a little here.

The last thing worth mentioning about the gameplay is the fact that each level has a challenge you have to complete in order to progress with each challenge having three levels: bronze (the minimum needed to unlock the next level), silver and gold. Generally these are relatively easy to do without going too far out of your way in any given level though some of them are rather challenging. While I did like these challenges I did feel as though some of them were a little too harsh considering the fact you can’t progress without completing them. For example the first boss fight’s challenge is to only get hit three times for bronze, something that’s incredibly hard to achieve. Now you can of course avoid the challenges thanks to something I’ll mention in the next section but I didn’t want to take the easy way out and I imagine most people won’t.

Miscellaneous

While there’s not much of a story in the game there is dialogue between Buddy and the diver before the start of each level and it’s often rather amusing.
Store prices felt a little steep to me, I wasn’t able to purchase my first item until about two thirds of the way through the first planet.
The soundtrack fits nicely with the game but does get a little repetitive after a few hours of gameplay.
This should be obvious but the game relies pretty heavily on your reaction times so if you’re particular slow when it comes to reacting to games you might not have the best time while playing.
If you fail a level a fair few times in a row you’ll be given the option to do a super easy run. You won’t be able to keep any of the star stuff you collect but you’ll be able to complete the mission.
The price of Planet Diver is considerably less than I expected when I was playing and reviewing the game, at this price I really can’t see any reason for you not to buy it.

Want to know what the game looks like in action? Check out this short gameplay video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYZr-_krv-0

Verdict

Worth Purchasing.

Planet Diver is a fun and often challenging action game where you’ll plunge through narrow levels using your wing suit. The graphics are nice and the gameplay is relatively simple but very entertaining.

Review Copy Provided.

No drama, Just Reviews.

El K.

Screen

Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/417980/

------------------------------------------------------

nerv
/sac

RELEASE
iNFOS

Planet Diver v1.0.3
(c) Fabraz

Release date: 6/01/2016 Protection: Steam
Files: 08x10.00MB Language: English

RELEASE
NOTES

NOTE: The game is updated to v1.0.3 (read included Changelog.txt)

WHAT IS PLANET DIVER ABOUT?

Planet Diver is about an adventurous daredevil tackling her newest
obsession: Wing suit diving. With her close robotic companion Buddy
she'll travel across space to seek out the most dangerous planets
and their respective chasms to dive in. You'll dive through a
variety of deadly and exotic planets, fighting off the flora and
fauna of each locale, while collecting valuable star stuff to
further fund your adventures.

Use your hard earned rewards to fly to more distant planets, as
well as to acquire new outfits and special ability modifiers! Along
the way you can compete online for the best dive or try to unlock
rewards by completing tough challenges. Careful how deep you dive
though... Who knows what slumbers within the planet's core?

PLANET DIVER FEATURES

- An extensive campaign made out of 3 planets, 9 biomes and 75
unique missions with a quirky story and challenges.

- Carefully crafted, randomly generated chasms that make each dive
unique!

- An endless arcade mode for each planet that pushes the challenge
to the limit.

- All planets have their own special biomes, obstacles, enemies and
bosses!

- Fast paced gameplay where you need to avoid, brake and speed up
like a pro!

- Unique obstacles and enemies like bats that follow your every
move, lava that slowly cuts off your escape or a... giant whale?!

- A lot of terrifying boss fights that require fast reflexes and a
sharp mind.

- A vibrant setting with a fun, quirky story to explore in the depth
of space!

- A cool astro shop full of unlockables like diving suits, modifiers
and music!

- Competitive leaderboards for the score junkies out there!

- Plenty of hidden easter eggs that can be found throughout the
extensive planet surfaces you explore!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Unzip & Unrar
2. Run Setup.exe for install
3. Have Fun!!!

Ripped: "NOTHING"

1. Don't forget to add an exception to your antivirus (if required)
2. Block all game executables in your firewall

Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

ALiAS GREETS

RELOADED + 0x0007 + PROPHET + REVOLVER + HI2U
DOGE + 0x0815 + ZEKE

.. ASCii DOPE BY ..
NERV/SAC!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
68.04 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0