Plague Inc. Evolved v0.9.0.6 Cracked-3DM

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 9, 2016 by Rocky_45in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Plague Inc. Evolved v0.9.0.6 Cracked-3DM (Size: 380.22 MB)
 2016年全部热门单机游戏及汉化下载.url202 bytes
 3DMGAME-Plague.Inc.Evolved.v0.9.0.6.Cracked-3DM.7z380.22 MB
 www.3dmgame.com.url122 bytes
 .txt4.71 KB

Description

Changelog:
Main features: Cure Focus to multiplayer - if one disease is particularly concerning, then humans will switch over some research labs from the other disease to increase the cure research for the worst disease Rich countries get even more concerned by diseases that are killing lots of people in other countriesBalance tweaks: Minor adjustments to starting DNA in various counties Reduced population density in china slightly Slightly increased severity of some symptoms: Gastric Ulceration, Acute Encephalitis, Meningitis, Internal Haemorrhaging, Fever, Dysentery Slight increase to cost of Rodent Transmission and slight reduction to infectivity increase Slight increase to impact of genetic hardening at both levels Increased cost of Unscheduled Flight trait by 1 DNA Humans may set up Global Research Hubs (government action)Other changes and bug fixes: Wins / losses not counted if you play a private friends match Added tooltips for chat box Genetic exposure devolve bug fixed Fix to 'black square' issue that some people were reporting

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
380.22 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Plague Inc. Evolved v0.9.0.6 Cracked-3DM

Trailer

All Comments

Yeah, in this release you cannot unlock anything. I found a version that works fine though, Torrent: Plague Inc Evolved v0.8.6.7 (2015)(2-click run)
Am i the only one whose game starts in chinese anyone know the fix
The game has all the languages in it. To change it from the main screen go to options (third button from the bottom) then Accessibility (tab on far right of the screen). The first drop-down there is the language one, simply select the language you want and it will change.
The kind of game that let's me do what I want to do to some people in real life.. bwhahahha jk.
Tried it and it wont unlock anything - did 2 games on normal and it says "unlocks" but nothing shows up on progress.
Unlocks fixed?
Nope, ran through bacteria (game said unlocked ionized helix and virus type or something to that effect) and started up a new game to check, virus still locked. Also of note, the language did not want to switch to english for me, started it up and realized it needed to be switched, altered the .ini file from schinese to english and it was still stuck. Manually switched it over in-game, 3rd button from the button is options, far right tab is accessibility and drop down menu has language options.
It's good old 3DM: "Working crack" means the game starts on most computers meeting the minimum requirements, not that they actually tested to see if their crack didn't fuck up basic things like save files not working.

"Good Job!" - Hancock.