Pity Sex - Dark World (2012) [V0]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on May 18, 2014 by T0rrentseederin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Pity Sex - Dark World (2012) [V0] (Size: 44.23 MB)
 05 Glue.mp38.27 MB
 06 Flower Girl.mp37.17 MB
 04 Coca Cola.mp36.76 MB
 03 Hole Away.mp35.91 MB
 02 Dogwalk.mp38.6 MB
 01 When You're Around.mp37.52 MB

Description

"So here it is. Not even a year from when I saw them play their first show, Pity Sex jams out this EP, and goodness... If you thought that the four songs from their demo were just pretty good, then get pumped for these tunes. The first thing I noticed is how perfect the recordings sound; they seemed to have nailed exactly how to get that Big Muff guitar tone to grind and drone just right, with the bass and drums playing a perfect compliment. Chris Lieu (Brave Bird) does guest vocals on track one and gives the song a very cool build-up and finish. The songs themselves are also better written and fleshed out than those from the demo; they kind of jam that post-grunge thing from the mid-90s while doing the mid-tempo crush full of those accidentals that sound killer at the end of a chord progression. Maybe that makes sense. Britty Drake (Procession) started playing in Pity Sex this past Fall (I think) and in a cool way, the kind of vibe that Procession has (think heavier shoegaze?) is now a part of Pity Sex; she also sings on all the tracks. There are plans for this to be pressed on vinyl at some point soon. This is the fuzzy, warm, comfort food of music. Get a big helping and a big spoon to eat it up."

- http://carriedouttosea.blogspot.com/2012/03/pity-sex-dark-world-2012.html

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
44.23 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Pity Sex - Dark World (2012) [V0]