Pittacus Lore - Lorien Legacies 1 - 6

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on April 10, 2016 by ae_taurangain Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Pittacus Lore - Lorien Legacies 1 - 6 (Size: 1.67 GB)
 IAmNumberFourUnabridgedPart1.mp3133.61 MB
 IAmNumberFourUnabridgedPart2.mp3181.08 MB
 01 Part 01 of 10.mp335.86 MB
 02 Part 02 of 10.mp328.95 MB
 03 Part 03 of 10.mp332 MB
 04 Part 04 of 10.mp328.08 MB
 05 Part 05 of 10.mp332.66 MB
 06 Part 06 of 10.mp331.62 MB
 07 Part 07 of 10.mp330.89 MB
 08 Part 08 of 10.mp328.6 MB
 09 Part 09 of 10.mp333.55 MB
 10 Part 10 of 10.mp314.73 MB
 The Rise Of Nine - 1.mp3308.67 MB
 The Rise Of Nine - 2.mp3246.53 MB
 The Fall of Five (Unabridged) Part 1.mp352.94 MB
 The Fall of Five (Unabridged) Part 2.mp361.07 MB
 Pittacus Lore - The Revenge of Seven (Unabridged) - Lorien Legacies Book 5.mp3275.46 MB
 The Fate of Ten (Unabridged) - 001.mp33.29 MB
 The Fate of Ten (Unabridged) - 002.mp36.45 MB
 The Fate of Ten (Unabridged) - 003.mp35.33 MB
 The Fate of Ten (Unabridged) - 004.mp35.54 MB
 The Fate of Ten (Unabridged) - 005.mp34.06 MB
 The Fate of Ten (Unabridged) - 006.mp35.61 MB
 The Fate of Ten (Unabridged) - 007.mp33.73 MB
 The Fate of Ten (Unabridged) - 008.mp35.81 MB
 The Fate of Ten (Unabridged) - 009.mp35.3 MB
 The Fate of Ten (Unabridged) - 010.mp36.71 MB

Description

01 I Am Number Four
Narrated by: Adam Kaplan
Length: 11 hrs and 23 mins
Series: The Lorien Legacies, Book 1
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:13/09/2010
Publisher: HarperAudio
John Smith is not your average teenager. He regularly moves from small town to small town. He changes his name and identity. He does not put down roots. He cannot tell anyone who or what he really is. If he stops moving those who hunt him will find and kill him. But you can’t run forever. So when he stops in Paradise, Ohio, John decides to try and settle down. To fit in. And for the first time he makes some real friends. People he cares about – and who care about him. Never in John’s short life has there been space for friendship, or even love. But it’s just a matter of time before John’s secret is revealed. He was once one of nine. Three of them have been killed. John is Number Four. He knows that he is next...

02 The Power of Six
Narrated by: Neil Kaplan, Marisol Ramirez
Length: 10 hrs and 46 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:24/10/2011
'We are the last defence.I 've seen him on the news. Followed the stories about what happened to John Smith. To the world he's a mystery, but to me... he's one of us. Nine of us came here, but sometimes I wonder if time has changed us, if we all still believe in our mission. There are six of us left. We're hiding, blending in, avoiding contact with one another, but our Legacies are developing and soon we'll be ready to fight. Is John Number Four - and is his appearance the sign I've been waiting for? And what about Number Five and Six? Could one of them be the raven-haired girl with the stormy eyes from my dreams? The girl with powers that are beyond anything I could ever imagine? The girl who might be strong enough to bring the six of us together? 'They caught Number One in Malaysia. Number Two in England. And Number Three in Kenya. They tried to catch Number Four in Ohio... and failed. I am Number Seven. And I'm ready to fight.'

03 The Rise of Nine
Narrated by: Neil Kaplan, Devon Sorvari, Marisol Ramirez
Length: 10 hrs and 8 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:08-21-12
Penguin presents the unabridged, downloadable audiobook edition of The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore, read by Neil Kaplan, Devon Sorvari, and Marisol Ramirez.
Until I met John Smith, Number Four, I’d been on the run alone, hiding and fighting to stay alive. Together we are much more powerful. But it could only last so long before we had to separate to find the others...I went to Spain to find Seven, and I found even more, including a tenth member of the Garde who escaped from Lorien alive. Ella is younger than the rest of us, but just as brave. Now we’re looking for the others - including John. But so are they. They caught Number One in Malaysia. Number Two in England. And Number Three in Kenya. They caught me in New York - but I escaped. I am Number Six. They want to finish what they started. But they’ll have to fight us first.

04 The Fall of Five
Narrated by: Neil Kaplan, Marisol Ramirez, Liam Aiken
Length: 9 hrs and 9 mins
Series: The Lorien Legacies, Book 4
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:08-29-13
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
I thought things would change when I found the others. We would stop running. We would fight the Mogadorians. And we would win. But I was wrong. Even though we have come together, we barely escaped from the Mogadorians with our lives. And now we're in hiding, trying to figure out our next move. The six of us are powerful—but we're not yet strong enough to take on their entire army. We haven't discovered the full extent of our Legacies. We haven't learned to work together. And there's still so much that we don't know about the Elders or their plan for us. Time is running out, and there's only one thing we know for certain: We need to find Number Five before they do.

05 The Revenge of Seven
Narrated by: Neil Kaplan, Devon Sorvari, Almarie Guerra
Length: 9 hrs and 59 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:08-26-14
The worst was supposed to be over. We were reunited after a decade apart. We were discovering the truth about our past. We were training and getting stronger every day. We were even happy.
We never imagined the Mogadorians could turn one of our own against us. We were fools for trusting Five. And now Eight is lost forever. I would do anything to bring him back, but that's impossible. Instead, I will do whatever it takes to destroy every last one of them. I've spent my entire life hiding from them, and they've stolen everything away from me. But that stops now. We're going to take the battle to them. We have a new ally who knows their weaknesses. And I finally have the power to fight back.

06 The Fate of Ten
Narrated by: Neil Kaplan, Devon Sorvari, Almarie Guerra, Kyla Garcia
Length: 10 hrs and 47 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:09-01-15
The sixth book in the thrilling, action-packed, New York Times best-selling I Am Number Four series. For years the Garde have fought the Mogadorians in secret. Now all of that has changed. The invasion has begun. If the Garde can't find a way to stop the Mogs, humanity will suffer the same fate as the Lorien: annihilation. There is still hope. When the Elders sent the Garde to Earth, they had a plan - one the Garde are finally starting to understand. In the climax of The Revenge of Seven, a group of the Garde traveled to an ancient pyramid in Mexico known to their people as the Sanctuary. There they awoke a power that had been hidden within our planet for generations. Now this power can save the world...or destroy it. It will all depend on who wields it.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.67 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1