Pink Floyd - Wish You Animals Were Here DTS-MA by Sansdancer (SBU)

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on September 1, 2012 by sansdancerin Music
Torrent verified.

Pink Floyd - Wish You Animals Were Here DTS-MA by Sansdancer (SBU) (Size: 4.04 GB)
 PF_WYAWH.iso4.04 GB
 PF_WYAWH.jpg248.14 KB
 Pink Floyd WYAWH DTS-MA info.doc23.5 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Pink Floyd - Wish You Animals Were Here
5.1 DTS-HD UPMIX by Sansdancer

This is a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround sound upmix, in AVCHD format, using the Spec method (Slice), AudioMuxer and tools available on Surroundbyus.com. This upmix can only be played on PCs and home theater/audio systems capable of decoding and playing DTS-Master Audio files. You can burn it to a DVD using the ISO file and play it in blu-ray DVD players. I recommend ImgBurn for best results. (For methods other than burning to a DVD and playing in blu-ray players see DKA’s Judas Priest upmix.)

Wish You Animals Were Here was inspired by an article on a blog called Tony’s Music Room a couple of years ago about the Pink Floyd albums “Wish You Were Here” and “Animals”. Tony talked about how the two albums shared similar themes about the music business, Syd Barrett, greed and social classes. He suggested a re-sequencing of the two albums into one program to (in his opinion) tell a more linear storyline.

Here’s a link to that post: http://tonysmusicroom.blogspot.com/2010/12/with-wish-you-were-here-pink-floyd.html

I thought this would be an interesting listen and figured if I was going to put such a program together I might as well do it in lossless 5.1 DTS-MA. I know both quadraphonic and 5.1 mixes of WYWH already exist and both albums have been upmixed a few times by other upmixers. I am not claiming my mix to be vastly different or better than previous versions (and didn’t do any A-B comparisons – I’ll leave that to you if you wish) other than the sequencing of the tracks and a bit of editing. I will say IMHO it does sound very good and the surround effects are pleasing.

This was just for fun and done as a break from a larger project I am doing on another artist.
These tracks were all sourced from the 2011 re-masters with the exception of the Snowy White bridged version of Pigs On The Wing which came from the Tree Full Of Secrets boot.

Track list: (Pictures accompany each track.)
1 Pigs on the Wing (Introduction)
2 Have a Cigar
3 Wish You Were Here
4 Welcome to the Machine
5 Sheep
6 Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts I-IX
7 Pigs on the Wing
8 Dogs
9 Pigs [Three Different Ones]
10 Pigs on the Wing (Reprise)

Hope you enjoy the program.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.04 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Pink Floyd - Wish You Animals Were Here DTS-MA by Sansdancer (SBU)

All Comments

Great albums and surround mix!! Much appreciated!
PM me if you need a re-seed.