Pink Floyd-Money$- The Dark Side Of The Moon - Live 1994- Dolby Pro Logivc II 384kbs-1.mp4

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on January 30, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Pink Floyd-Money$- The Dark Side Of The Moon - Live 1994- Dolby Pro Logivc II 384kbs-1.mp4 (Size: 231.46 MB)
 Pink Floyd-Money$- The Dark Side Of The Moon - Live 1994- Dolby Pro Logivc II 384kbs-1.mp4231.46 MB

Description

"Money"
Pink Floyd Live 1994
The Dark Side of The Moon 40th Anniversary 1973-2013

The finished Audio lists at 625kbs.
"Money" was performed by Pink Floyd on every tour from 1972-94 (and 2005's Live 8), with the exception of the 1980/81 Wall shows. Pink Floyd were an English rock band that achieved international acclaim with their progressive and psychedelic music. Distinguished by their use of philosophical lyrics, sonic experimentation, and elaborate live shows, they are one of the most commercially successful and musically influential groups in the history of popular music.Founded in 1965, Pink Floyd originally consisted of students Syd Barrett, Nick Mason, Roger Waters, and Richard Wright. They first gained popularity performing in London's underground music scene during the late 1960s, and under Barrett's creative leadership they released two charting singles and a successful debut album. David Gilmour joined as a fifth member in December 1967, and Barrett left the band in April 1968 due to his deteriorating mental health. The whispers that can be heard throughout The Dark Side of The Moon album are references to Syd Barrett's madness - David Gilmour said this himself when interviewed about Dark Side Of The Moon. After Barrett's departure, Waters became the band's primary lyricist, and by the mid-1970s, their dominant songwriter, devising the original concepts behind their critically and commercially acclaimed albums The Dark Side of the Moon (1973), Wish You Were Here (1975), Animals (1977), The Wall (1979) and The Final Cut (1983).
"Money" is a track from English progressive rock band Pink Floyd's 1973 album The Dark Side of the Moon. Written by Roger Waters, it opened side two of the original vinyl LP, and is the only song on the album to enter the top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100. "Money" is noted for its unusual 7/4–4/4 time signature, and the tape loop of money-related sound effects that opens the song. Roger Waters and David Gilmour stated that the song had been composed primarily in 7/8 time; it was composed in 7/4, according to Gilmour in an interview with Guitar World magazine in 1993. The song changes to 4/4 time for an extended guitar solo. The first of three choruses which comprise the solo was recorded using real-time double tracking. Gilmour played the chorus nearly identically in two passes recorded to two different tracks of a multi-track tape machine. The second chorus is a single guitar. The doubled effect for the third chorus was created using automatic (or "artificial") double-tracking (ADT). One of Gilmour's ideas for the solo section was that, for the second chorus of the solo, all reverb and echo effects would be completely off (referred to as "dry"), creating the sense of just four musicians playing in a small room. For this "dry" chorus, all musicians played softly and subtly, with Gilmour's solo, now one single guitar, playing very sparsely. Then, for the third chorus, the dynamics would suddenly rise, with heavy use of reverb and echo (a "wet" sound), additional rhythm-guitar parts in the background, and the drums becoming heavy and almost chaotic.
The form and chord progression are based on the standard twelve-bar blues in the key of B minor, with the vocal melody and nearly all of Gilmour's soloing based on the pentatonic and blues scales. Two twelve-bar verses are followed by a twenty-bar instrumental section that features a blues-style tenor saxophone solo (played by Dick Parry) along with keyboard, bass and drums and a further two-bar intro in 4/4 leading to the guitar solo, which is structured like a twelve-bar blues, but doubled to a twenty-four-bar length. One of the most distinctive elements of "Money" is the rhythmic sequence of sound effects that begins the track and is heard throughout the first several bars. This was created by splicing together recordings Waters had made of clinking coins, a ringing cash register, tearing paper, a clicking counting machine and other items to construct a seven-beat effects loop. It was later adapted to four tracks in order to create a "walk around the room" effect in the quadraphonic mix of Dark Side of the Moon The lyrics are briefly referenced in the film Pink Floyd The Wall, when the protagonist, Pink, is caught writing poems in class by his teacher. The teacher snatches the poem from him and reads it in a very sarcastic, demeaning manner, practically encouraging Pink's classmates to laugh. The poem is a verse of lyrics to "Money".

Lyrics

"Money"
Money, get away
Get a good job with more pay and your O.K.
Money it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team
Money get back
I'm all right Jack keep your hands off my stack.
Money it's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the hi-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet
Money it's a crime
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
Money so they say
Is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a rise it's no surprise that they're
giving none away

"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!"
"Yeah!"
"Why does anyone do anything?"
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"
"I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking
why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and
screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely.
It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out"

Video:
Frame Width: 688
Frame Height: 480
Data Rate: 3003kbps
Total Bitrate: 3629kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
231.46 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Pink Floyd-Money$- The Dark Side Of The Moon - Live 1994- Dolby Pro Logivc II 384kbs-1.mp4

Screenshots

Pink Floyd-Money$- The Dark Side Of The Moon - Live 1994- Dolby Pro Logivc II 384kbs-1.mp4 screenshot
Pink Floyd-Money$- The Dark Side Of The Moon - Live 1994- Dolby Pro Logivc II 384kbs-1.mp4 screenshot