Phoenix Tears- The Rick Simpson Story (pdf epub mobi) [WebSeed] *** KAT World Science Day 2015***

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on November 7, 2015 by FalconStevein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Phoenix Tears- The Rick Simpson Story (pdf epub mobi) [WebSeed] *** KAT World Science Day 2015*** (Size: 1.18 MB)
 Phoenix Tears- The Rick Simpson Story.zip1.18 MB

Description

This is a copy of Phoenix Tears by Rick Simpson that I converted from PDF to epub and manually corrected all of the errors and formatting. I then converted the epub into a mobi file for greater flexibility.

The pdf is the original source file

Sorry for having to compress it into a zip file, but it was the only way that I could get it to webseed so that the torrent can't die when my server goes offline. Due to the small file size, having to download all three files should not be an issue.

-----
Phoenix Tears - The Rick Simpson Story

If you've always wanted to learn the story of how this revolutionary movement started and the remarkable events surrounding it, this is your chance.

First Edition
Published July 2012

This book tells the story of Rick Simpson. Rick Simpson rediscovered the healing potency of hemp oil (from hemp buds, not the seeds, which is 'hemp seed oil'). Since then he started spreading the oil and the word. His documentary Run From the Cure reaching out to many people.
Now he has written a book about his life, his discoveries, conspiracies against hemp and health for humanity, the potency of the medicine (the oil, also called RSO, which stands for Rick Simpson Oil) and how to make it yourself.
-----

I would like to thank the original uploader of the pdf version, which can be found here.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.18 MB
seeders:6
leechers:2
Phoenix Tears- The Rick Simpson Story (pdf epub mobi) [WebSeed] *** KAT World Science Day 2015***

All Comments

Thanks!