Phish - 2012-08-31 Commerce City, C.O. Webcast

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 4, 2012 by Yoshi420xin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Phish - 2012-08-31 Commerce City, C.O. Webcast (Size: 1.51 GB)
 mp4_ph120831_vod_1200k.flv1.51 GB
 ph120831_vod_1200k.webcast.untouched.dump.txt1.44 KB
 mp4_ph120831_vod_1200k.flv.md562 bytes

Description

Phish
Dick's Sporting Goods Park
Commerce City, Co.
August 31, 2012

Source: RTMP(E) FLV dump (untouched)
Resolution: 852 x 480
Container: FLV
Audio: 2.0 Stereo
Format: AAC
Length: 02:43:00

Dumper: db

Friday, 08/31/2012
Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO

Set 1: First Tube, Uncle Pen, Carini, Kill Devil Falls > You Enjoy Myself, Ocelot, Undermind

Set 2: Runaway Jim > Farmhouse > Alaska, Chalk Dust Torture > Emotional Rescue > Fuck Your Face

Encore: Grind, Meatstick

Performers: Trey Anastasio, Page McConnell, Jon Fishman, Mike Gordon

Notes: The first letters of the songs of this show spelled out "Fuck Your Face" before Fuck Your Face itself was played. Before You Enjoy Myself, Page said, "We're so happy to be here, we love this place, we really do...We love Dick's". Trey and the band then led the crowd in a "We Love Dick's" chant. During the You Enjoy Myself vocal jam, "We Love Dick's" theme emerged with such lines as, "Page loves Dick's, Mike loves Dick's, Trey loves Dick's, the band loves Dick's". Ocelot included a Crosseyed and Painless tease. Prior to the second set, Trey wished Matty from the Waterwheel table a Happy Birthday. Runaway Jim and Chalk Dust were unfinished. Emotional Rescue was played for the first time since September 30, 2000 (236 shows). Fuck Your Face contained an Emotional Rescue quote.

Dumper notes: This is an EXACT duplicate of the FLV livephish uses for the VOD (Video-On-Demand).

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.51 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Phish - 2012-08-31 Commerce City, C.O. Webcast

Screenshots

Phish - 2012-08-31 Commerce City, C.O. Webcast screenshot

All Comments

This was SwelL !!
Thanks :) Can't wait to watch this. Was this an HD webcast? Should i burn to a blu ray? or just a reg DVD5 or DVD9?
Love your KAT name bro....and it is an HD cast, I'm not very familar with video...I think DVD might be fine for it though....Could you do me a favor and let me know what I should recommend to others when you find out?