Philosophy of Religion - An Anthology, 6th edition[.xtend.]

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on November 15, 2012 by .xtend.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Philosophy of Religion - An Anthology, 6th edition[.xtend.] (Size: 4.46 MB)
 Cover.jpg41.33 KB
 Philosophy_of_Religion.pdf4.42 MB
 Torrent Downloaded from btscene.eu.txt55 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from .xtend. torrents on BTScene.eu.txt66 bytes

Description

Philosophy of Religion: An Anthology, 6th edition
2011 | 704 Pages | ISBN: 1111305447 | PDF | 4 MB

The most comprehensive text in its field, this anthology includes 74 articles in 9 areas of philosophy of religion: The Concept of God; Traditional Arguments for the Existence of God; Religious Experience; The Problem of Evil; Miracles, Death and Immortality; Faith and Reason; Science, Religion, and Evolution; and Religious Pluralism. The arrangement of the articles and the introductions which accompany them help place the readings in their historical or contemporary context, and ensure that you encounter a spectrum of viewpoints.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.46 MB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Philosophy of Religion - An Anthology, 6th edition[.xtend.]

All Comments

Very nice. Thanks!
Religion is no philosophy, so "philosophy of religion" is a contradictio in terminis.
I said "religion is no philosophy", not the other way around. I'm aware of the topics discussed and thought about in this area, Neither did I mean to say that philosophy is all there is supposed to be to religion, I know it's said to be a subset (I'd call it a branch) of philosophy, but I just don't agree.
u are wrong..in every religion there are Philosophical elements....and Philosophy of religion is an inquiry into claims of religion....to analyze religion critically and its claims about God,karma,reincarnation etc its not contradiction in terms.....get your facts right....MA in Philosophy,Hindu college,DU..