Philosophy and the Mixed Race Experience (2016) by Tina Fernandes Botts [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 5
leechers: 5
Added on April 9, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Philosophy and the Mixed Race Experience (2016) by Tina Fernandes Botts [Dr.Soc] (Size: 5.64 MB)
 Philosophy of Race_ Philosophy and the Mixed Race Experience (2016) by Tina Fernandes Botts.pdf5.64 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Philosophy and the Mixed Race Experience (Philosophy of Race) by Tina Fernandes Botts
Series: Philosophy of Race
Hardcover: 334 pages
Publisher: Lexington Books (January 21, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1498509428
ISBN-13: 978-1498509428

Philosophy and the Mixed Race Experience is a collection of essays by mixed race philosophers about the mixed race experience. Each essay is meant to represent one of three possible things: (1) what the philosopher sees as the philosopher’s best work, (2) evidence of the possible impact of the philosopher’s mixed race experience on the philosopher’s work, or (3) the philosopher’s philosophical take on the mixed race experience. The book has two goals: (1) to collect together for the first time the work of professional, academic philosophers who have had the mixed race experience, and (2) to bring these essays together for the purpose of adding to the conversation on the question of the degree to which factical identity (that is, situated, phenomenological experience) and philosophical work may be related (i.e., in terms of theme, method, assumptions, traditions, etc.).

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.64 MB
seeders:5
leechers:5
Philosophy and the Mixed Race Experience (2016) by Tina Fernandes Botts [Dr.Soc]