PESEdit.com 2014 Patch 4.0

seeders: 358
leechers: 11
Added on March 8, 2014 by ghighinain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

PESEdit.com 2014 Patch 4.0 (Size: 813.1 MB)
 PESEdit.com 2014 Patch 4.0.rar813.1 MB

Description

NEW FEATURES PESEDIT.COM 2014 PATCH 4.0

New league: Liga Adelante with 18 full teams with all correct squads, kits, faces, lineups (AD Alcorcón, Córdoba CF, RC Deportivo La Coruña, SD Eibar, Girona FC, Hércules CF, UD Las Palmas, CD Lugo, RCD Mallorca, CD Mirandés, Real Murcia, CD Numancia, Recreativo Huelva, CE Sabadell FC, Real Sporting Gijón, CD Tenerife, and Real Zaragoza)
New teams: Added 9 European teams with all correct squads, kits, faces, lineups (Red Bull Salzburg, Club Brugge, Standard de Liège, Ludogorets Razgrad, Lokomotiv Moscow, Besiktas JK, Trabzonspor, Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, and Metalist Kharkiv)
Faces: around 50 new faces including Arda Turan, Aubameyang, Cristiano Ronaldo, Olic, Salah
Stadiums: Signal Iduna Park (Borussia Dortmund) and Arena Nationala (Steaua Bucharest and Romania NT) Thanks to Iepure!
Kits:
National teams:
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales
Africa: Guinea, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Tunisia, Zambia
Americas: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, United States, Venezuela
Asia/Oceania: Australia, China, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, New Zealand, North Korea, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, UAE, Uzbekistan
Clubs: Atlético Madrid, FC Copenhagen, Stuttgart, Paderborn, Kaiserslautern, Nottingham
Online: Reworked online switch: no crashes anymore, all team names and kits working online
Boots: Adidas adizero f50 TRX Messi, adizero f50 Solar Slime, Mercurial Vapor IX 02
Ball: Adidas Brazuca OMB
Selector: Updated selector with new game settings tab (allows to change the game resolution and quality settings without restrictions)
Other: Created missing players like Herrera (Elche), Nahuel (Villarreal) or Yalcin (Stuttgart)

>>>I M P O R T A N T E<<<

Una volta applicata la Patch 4.0 per poter giocare andare in PESEdittemp quindi avviare il file PES2014ChooseExe.exe e selezionare l'opzione NODVD

If you have an issue with a missing game disc, open "PESEdittempPES2014ChooseExe.exe" and select the NODVD option.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
813.1 MB
seeders:358
leechers:11
PESEdit.com 2014 Patch 4.0

Trailer

All Comments

thanks for this
One more time... HOW TO INSTALL PATCH 4.0 instructions for clean installation and for non original PES game (that means you should reinstall your game and delete all previous versions of patch)! 1. Install the game and run it for the first time.
2. Download DLC 3.0, extract them and copy to C:/Program Data/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 2014/download. Make sure you enable Show hidden files and folders in Folder Options trough the windows explorer. Links for Data pack and DLC: https://mega.co.nz/#!M8UW0QxI!ICMa0ofBnlwz_fPm9NTLpfrva0yeS2HOhmViYc
R4Q and https://mega.co.nz/#!ykYCjIxJ!Ivdg6QWMgcrt7ikCT5Ede883voHjvUvXClaAArAf
ivE
2. Download the CRACK 1.07 Link: http://uploaded.net/file/suw6nr13
3. Now install PESEdit.com 2014 Patch 4.0 to your game directory.
4. Copy both files from 1.07 CRACK folder to your game directory and overwrite it. If your Antivirus shows a virus, add both files (.exe and rld.dll) to exceptions. It's not a virus.
5. Now run the game trough PESEdit Selector and enjoy. Works like a charm for me. Hope this will help you!
who or what asks? Those links above works great and you don't need any kind of key for extraction.
Why are my EPL Teams not showing real Team names?? Everything else is okay, all updates are applied. I had Patch 1.3 and it had everything, including Team names, Kits, Bundesliga League, Sky Teams, Classic Teams, etc. but this 4.0 Patch doesn't have actual EPL Team names. I thought successive Patches are all inclusive and updated on previous patches...and before you ask, I did both an overwrite on the previous patch as well as a clean install of the entire game with this patch.
Had the same problem, follow those instructions above.
is this full game or?
is trogane
malware