PES 2014 SMoKE Patch v6.0 GOLD

seeders: 43
leechers: 6
Added on December 30, 2013 by qb64in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

PES 2014 SMoKE Patch v6.0 GOLD (Size: 1.98 GB)
 Smoke_Datapack.part1.rar180 MB
 Smoke_Datapack.part2.rar180 MB
 Smoke_Datapack.part3.rar180 MB
 Smoke_Datapack.part4.rar180 MB
 Smoke_Datapack.part5.rar180 MB
 Smoke_Datapack.part6.rar180 MB
 Smoke_Datapack.part7.rar174.33 MB
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.175.91 KB
 GOLD_v6.0.part1.rar180 MB
 GOLD_v6.0.part2.rar180 MB
 GOLD_v6.0.part3.rar180 MB
 GOLD_v6.0.part4.rar180 MB
 GOLD_v6.0.part5.rar52.26 MB

Description

So it is finally here...

Features about v6.0: Read me!

Installation Instructions (please follow this very Strictly) :

This patch MUST be installed on a fresh copy of PES 2014.

Please Disable your antivirus, Run as an Administrator and Install on a fresh copy of PES. Not following these may lead to errors which we aren't responsible.

1. After downloading all the parts, Extract them to folders separately Patch and Data-pack.
Password is smoke
(use of WinRaR is Advised.)

2. Disable your antivirus for sometime.

3. Close all the running apps and refresh, (this is a must because the setup file is too big, it may be showing not responding errors for some few times. but waiting will solve)

4. Run the Setup.exe of patch as an administrator and select the "Pro Evolution Soccer 2014" as your installation directory and follow the process of setup.

5. After this is done, do NOT open pes14.exe we need to install datapack also.

6. Extract datapack into another folder, password is smoke

7. This is a 1.23GB of setup file so all other apps MUST be closed before installing, run the setup of datapack as an administrator.

8. After this, the setup program may take few or even more minutes to load because of its size, have patience while doing this.

9. Once it loads completely, run the setup. You are advised not to change the installation directory. (some have pes inside KONAMI folder, some may not, only check this" KONAMI" folder)

10. While installing, this may also cause some "Not responding" errors at like 25%, 55%, or other times too, but it will respond in sometime and installation will be completed.

11. After completing this installation, the Setup of 2D league installer will open automatically, select your option and install that.

12. Done. Test your game by running it.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.98 GB
seeders:43
leechers:6
PES 2014 SMoKE Patch v6.0 GOLD

Trailer

Screenshots

PES 2014 SMoKE Patch v6.0 GOLD screenshot

All Comments

password open patch??????????????
smoke your the best
a samll question i have the dlc i need only the patch which parts of this torrents i have to download
Very good patch !!! It's second best patch after PESEdit patch. The plus for SMOKE Patch is that it has FileLoader of Jenkey included, which gives you the ability to edit your own PES 2014 game. PESEdit patch doesn't use FileLoader yet.
Cool :)
smoke