Perry Mason Returns (1985)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 2, 2008 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Perry Mason Returns (1985) (Size: 699.83 MB)
 Perry Mason Returns (1985).avi699.83 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

The first Perry Mason TV Movie, taken from the Perry Mason (50th Anniversary Edition) - Disk 4

Rich business man Mr Gordon has many enemies and a family that wouldn't miss him if he dropped dead. Someone hires a hitman to kill him and it is carried out in such a way to frame Gordon's secretary Della Street. When Della is accused of the murder, Perry mason resigns his position as judge to defend her and employs the son of his old colleague, Paul Drake, to act as private investigator on the case.

Stars: Raymond Burr and Barbara Hale

Barbara Hale and Raymond Burr were the only members of the original cast of the series who were still alive at the time the movie was filmed.

This film is the first of the many Perry Mason TV Movies that were made in the late 80's and early 90's. This is the one that set up the new characters and the formula for all the movies.

filesize: 717Mb

video codec: XviD

video bitrate: 882kbps

duration: 01:36:37

resolution: 624*464

fps: 23.976

audio codec: MP3

audio bitrate: 122kbps VBR

audio channels: 2

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
699.83 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

I just bit the bullet and ordered the box set for 99.99. It has all of the episodes. They kind of stuffed them on the discs, but they are pretty god quality. I have 6 seasons from here, but they are getting hard to get anymore.
I'D LIKE TO GET THE OTHER 14 MOVIES MADE FOR TV THNX UPLOADER