Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman (1994) Live Dolby Pro Logic II 384KBS.mp4

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on December 20, 2013 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman (1994) Live Dolby Pro Logic II 384KBS.mp4 (Size: 122.42 MB)
 Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman (1994) Live Dolby Pro Logic II 384KBS.mp4122.42 MB

Description

"When a Man Loves a Woman"
Percy Sledge - Live in 1994
I downmixed this Audio using Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs on track 1 and on Track 2 I downmixed with 5.1 ch. 1152kbs. The finished Audio lists at 698kbs. This is one of my all time favorites, as it explains a Mans Love for his most perfect woman to a T, no matter she is a cheatn, lyng whore behind his back, he IS the last one to know. Don't you know? And even then he still loves her.
is a song written by Calvin Lewis and Andrew Wright (and Percy Sledge) which was recorded by Percy Sledge in 1966 at Norala Sound Studio in Sheffield, Alabama. It made number one on both the Billboard Hot 100 and R&B singles charts. It was listed 54th in the List of Rolling Stone magazine's 500 greatest songs of all time. The sidemen for this recording included Spooner Oldham, organ; Marlin Greene, guitar; Albert "Junior" Lowe, bass and Roger Hawkins, drums. The music is built around a commonly used descending bass line chord progression as in Pachelbel's canon, or Bach's Air on the G string.
Percy Sledge worked in a series of blue-collar jobs in the fields in Leighton, Alabama before taking a job as an orderly at Colbert County Hospital in Sheffield, Alabama. Through the mid-1960s, he toured the Southeast with the Esquires Combo on weekends, while working at the hospital during the week. A former patient and mutual friend of Sledge and record producer Quin Ivy introduced the two. An audition followed, and Sledge was signed to a recording contract. Sledge's soulful voice was perfect for the series of soul ballads produced by Ivy and Marlin Greene, which rock critic Dave Marsh called "emotional classics for romantics of all ages."
"When a Man Loves a Woman" was Sledge's first song recorded under the contract,
and was released in March 1966. The song's inspiration came when Sledge's girlfriend left him for a modelling career after he was laid off from a construction job in late 1965. Because bassist Calvin Lewis and organist Andrew Wright helped him with the song, he gave all the songwriting credits to them. It reached #1 in the U.S. and went on to become an international hit. "When A Man Loves A Woman" was a hit twice in the UK, reaching #6 in 1966 and, on reissue, peaked at #2 in 1987. The song was also the first gold record released by Atlantic Records. The soul anthem became the cornerstone of Sledge's career
*Sledge was an inaugural Rhythm and Blues Foundation Pioneer Award honoree in 1989.
*In 1996, he was the recipient of the Blues Music Award in 1996 for best Soul/Blues album of the year with his record Blue Night.
*In November 2004, Percy Sledge was inducted into the Carolina Beach Music Hall Of Fame.
*In 2005, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
*In May 2007, Percy Sledge was inducted into the Louisiana Music Hall of Fame for his contributions by the State of Louisiana.

LYRICS:

When a man loves a woman, he can't keep his mind on nothing else
He'll trade the world for the good thing he's found
If she is bad, he can't see it, she can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend if he put her down

When a man loves
a woman, spend his very last dime
Tryin' to hold on to what he needs
He'd give up all his comforts, sleep out in the rain
If she said that's the way it ought to be

Well, this man loves a woman
I gave you everything I had
Tryin' to hold on to your high class love
Baby, please don't treat me bad

When a man loves a woman, down deep in his soul
She can bring him such misery
If she plays him for a fool, he's the last one to know
Lovin' eyes can't ever see

When a man loves a woman, he can do her no wrong
He can never own some other girl
Yes, when a man loves a woman I know exactly how he feels
'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're my world

When a man loves a woman I know exactly how he feels
'Baby, baby, baby, you're my world

Video:
Frame Width: 480
Frame Height: 270
Data Rate: 4507kbps
Total Bitrate: 5206kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 698kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
122.42 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman (1994) Live Dolby Pro Logic II 384KBS.mp4

Screenshots

Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman (1994) Live Dolby Pro Logic II 384KBS.mp4 screenshot
Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman (1994) Live Dolby Pro Logic II 384KBS.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Good stuff
Great video uploader. Thanks from me and all the others who won't take the time to thank you themselves.