Pearl's Awakening (Devil's Iron MC, #3) by Scherbert, G.M. [M.J].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 8
Added on April 30, 2016 by [M.J]in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Pearl's Awakening (Devil's Iron MC, #3) by Scherbert, G.M. [M.J].epub (Size: 213.12 KB)
 Pearl's Awakening (Devil's Iron MC, #3) by Scherbert, G.M. [M.J].epub213.12 KB

Description

Thank you K.J, the woman behind the man!

If you are getting "torrent not found" or torcache/404 errors, use the magnet link top left. Looks like a horseshoe.

Tank opened my eyes to so many new things. He introduced me to his world and left me to fall victim to it. I might never be able to forgive the man who left me to be raped and beaten. Why can’t I get him the fuck outta my mind, no, my dreams, now that he is back? I promised myself to Markus and I will not go back on my word.

Blaze was the man I choose to be with. He was my old man, my Master, and will be my husband or would be if I hadn’t run, again. Seeing him and Abraham fighting took me back to a time in my life when I promised myself that I would only live for myself and my kids. What I want will never be put on the back burner again to soothe some man.

With the girls to watch over, and this little guy on the way as well, I will never put someone before my and our happiness again. Never.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
213.12 KB
seeders:1
leechers:8
Pearl's Awakening (Devil's Iron MC, #3) by Scherbert, G.M. [M.J].epub