Pearl Jam-Even Flow-LIVE-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on March 21, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Pearl Jam-Even Flow-LIVE-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 122 MB)
 Pearl Jam-Even Flow-LIVE-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4122 MB

Description

imageimageimage
"Even Flow"

Pearl Jam Live Unplugged 1992

The finished Audio lists at 696kbs and features 2 Audio Tracks. Dolby Pro and 7.1 Mix Stereo. Big Thank You to ehhhhtozebec for the idea for me doing this Video, This is for ehhhhtozebec.
"Even Flow" is a song by the American rock band Pearl Jam. Featuring lyrics written by vocalist Eddie Vedder and music written by guitarist Stone Gossard, "Even Flow" was released in 1992 as the second single from the band's debut album, Ten (1991). The song peaked at number three on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. The song was included on Pearl Jam's 2004 greatest hits album, rearviewmirror (Greatest Hits 1991–2003). A remixed version of the song was included on the 2009 Ten reissue.Bassist Jeff Ament said, "I know it was a great song all along, and I felt that it was the best song that we got the worst take of on the first record. There were a hundred takes on that song, and we just never nailed it."[1] Drummer Dave Krusen said, "I was pretty green back then and 'Even Flow' suffered from too much fluctuation." He added that "it was really tough for me. I don't know why. Not sure why we didn't use that one from the demo as well, but I know it felt better."Guitarist Mike McCready stated, "We did 'Even Flow' about 50, 70 times. I swear to God it was a nightmare. We played that thing over and over until we hated each other. I still don't think Stone is satisfied with how it came out."An alternate version of the song was recorded with drummer Dave Abbruzzese in 1992 while the band was recording songs for the soundtrack for the 1992 film, Singles. This version was used for the music video, and was used in single releases in the United Kingdom. This version can also be readily found on Pearl Jam's 2004 rearviewmirror (Greatest Hits 1991–2003)."Even Flow" was written in the key of D major, with Gossard performing his parts in open D tuning and McCready complementing it with a similar rhythm pattern in standard tuning. The recorded version of the song actually sounds slightly sharper than D major, with everything tuned up — accidentally or otherwise — around one quarter of a step. The song features a funk guitar riff by Gossard.
McCready on the song:
That's me pretending to be Stevie Ray Vaughan, and a feeble attempt at that. Stone (Gossard, Pearl Jam guitarist) wrote the riff and song; I think it's a D tuning. I just followed him in a regular pattern. I tried to steal everything I know from Stevie Ray Vaughan and put it into that song. A blatant rip-off. A tribute rip-off, if you will! The vocal line that appears in the main verse begins with a very prominent tritone interval. The stark lyrics by Vedder for "Even Flow" describe the experience of being a homeless man. The subject sleeps "on a pillow made of concrete" and panhandles passersby for spare change. In addition to being illiterate, he may also be mentally ill, as he "looks insane" when he smiles and struggles to keep coherent thoughts ("Even flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies/Oh, he don't know, so he chases them away"). At Pearl Jam's March 28, 1994 concert at the Bayfront Amphitheater in Miami, Florida, Vedder introduced the song by saying, "I thought I'd throw in a bit of street education while you still have an open mind....Right across the street there's a little homeless community that lives under the bridge. You should just know that those people ain't all crazy and sometimes it's not their fault. This song is called 'Even Flow'."

LYYRICS:

"Even Flow"

Freezin', rests his head on a pillow made of concrete, again
Oh, Feelin' maybe he'll see a little better, set a days, ooh yeah
Oh, hand out, faces that he sees time again ain't that familiar, oh yeah
Oh, dark grin, he can't help, when he's happy looks insane, oh yeah
Even flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies
Oh, he don't know, so he chases them away
Someday yet, he'll begin his life again
Life again, life again...
Kneelin', looking through the paper though he doesn't know to read, ooh yeah
Oh, prayin', now to something that has never showed him anything
Oh, feelin', understands the weather of the winters on its way
Oh, ceilings, few and far between all the legal halls of shame, yeah
Someday yet, he'll begin his life again
Whispering hands, gently lead him away
Him away, him away...
Yeah!
Woo...ah yeah...fuck it up...
Someday yet, he'll begin his life again, yeah
Oh, whispering hands, gently lead him away
Him away, him away...
Yeah!
Woo...uh huh...yeah, yeah, mommy, mommy...

[spoken words by Eddie:]
I died, I died & you just stood there. I died & you watched. I died & you said no. I'm dead.

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 736
Data Rate: 2505kbps
Total Bitrate: 3201kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track 1
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2