Peachville.High.Demons.Series.1-6.

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on November 30, 2013 by Xangelinein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Peachville.High.Demons.Series.1-6. (Size: 1.84 MB)
 1-Sarra Cannon - Peachville High Demons 01 - Beautiful Demons.epub233.43 KB
 Demons Forever (Peachville High Demons # - Cannon, Sarra.epub375.64 KB
 Sarra Cannon - Peachville High Demons 02 - Inner Demons.epub233.45 KB
 Sarra Cannon - Peachville High Demons 03 - Bitter Demons.epub339.96 KB
 Sarra Cannon - Peachville High Demons 04 - Shadow Demons.epub347.49 KB
 Sarra Cannon - Peachville High Demons 05 - Rival Demons.epub350.67 KB

Description

I finally figured out how to put all the books in one torrent!
The Peachville High Demons Series By Sarra Cannon. The complete series, Books 1-6!
Readers Reviews:
~This series is one of my favorites and it accommodates even an adult such as myself! I began reading this series and could not put the books down and I am now waiting eagerly for the finale to be published! This series should be part of every paranormal romance lovers library!~ LadyLayla

~This series just keeps on getting better! A change of location and a few tugs on the ol' heart strings with drama and danger abound, I was captivated from beginning to end.I cannot wait for the final book of the series (although I also don't want it to end!)...~Aurelia B Rowl

~"Sarra Cannon has written a vibrant and addictive series. You won't be able to put it down." ~Best Selling author of the Off Series, Sawyer Bennett

Book #1. Beautiful Demons
Harper Madison isn’t like other girls. She has extraordinary powers, but her inability to control them has gotten her kicked from so many foster homes she’s lost count. Shadowford Home is her last chance, and she hopes Peachville High will be the fresh start she needs. But when evidence ties her to the gruesome murder of a Demons cheerleader, Harper discovers this small town has a big secret.

Book #2. Inner Demons
Becoming a Demons cheerleader was the last thing Harper Madison expected when she moved to the small town of Peachville. Now that she’s an official member of the squad, her training can begin. Only, this is no normal group of cheerleaders. Harper isn’t there to learn dances and cheers. She became a cheerleader in order to finally learn how to control the magic inside.

The Peachville Demons cheerleading squad is really a training ground for a powerful coven of witches called the Order of Shadows. The training opens up a new world for Harper. It’s a world of beauty and magic beyond her wildest dreams, but also a world of pressure and impossible expectations.

A world where every secret hides an even darker secret.

Book #3. Bitter Demons
So far, life in Peachville has been tough for Harper Madison. She’s survived attacks on her life, learned how to control her magic, and met the most gorgeous boy – who also happens to be a demon. After her latest stunt at Brighton Hospital, the Order of Shadows is determined to tighten their control on her life.

When a future Prima from a nearby demon gate comes to town, she and Harper decide to use magic to switch places at a party. All Harper wants it to have a little fun.

But the night will end in blood.

And Harper will find out the attack was meant for her…

Book #4. Shadow Demons
In Peachville, there’s a fine line between good and evil.

That line is about to be crossed.

Book #5. Rival Demons
After narrowly escaping death at the hand of the Order of Shadows, Harper finds herself thrust into the strange and beautiful world of the shadow demons. But crossing through the portal doesn’t mean she is safe. The Order of Shadows is determined to bring her home and transfer the Prima line to the Harris family. They send their most vicious hunters after Harper. Hunters who will not stop until they have found their prey.

Determined to keep her safe, Jackson takes her deep into an underground world filled with dangers of its own. Here, Harper will begin a journey that will teach her more about herself and her own path than she ever imagined possible.

But will her relationship with Jackson survive?

Book #6. Demons Forever
Harper has come so far from her life as a foster child. She never imagined what her future would hold when she was first brought to the small town of Peachville. Since that day she’s faced great evil, found some of the answers she’s been looking for, and fallen deeply, madly in love. But her biggest challenge and her greatest lessons are still ahead of her.

Despite living in the safety of her father’s castle in the shadow world, Harper knows there is a storm brewing just beyond the dome. Priestess Winter will never rest until she gets the Order’s blue ring back, and Jackson won’t let her forget they now hold the key to Aerden’s future.

When an unexpected visitor from Peachville arrives at the castle, bleeding and near death, his story brings Harper to her knees. Someone she loves has been kidnapped and it’s time for her to make a choice. Stay in the safety of the domed city? Or go back to the place where it all began?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.84 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Peachville.High.Demons.Series.1-6.