PAYDAY.The.Heist.v1.6.0.Update-SKIDROW

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on January 13, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

PAYDAY.The.Heist.v1.6.0.Update-SKIDROW (Size: 84.47 MB)
 skidrow.ini227 bytes
 steamclient.dll347 KB
 payday_win32_release.exe6.92 MB
 steam_api.dll120 KB
 PAYDAY.The.Heist.v1.6.0.Update.exe77.07 MB
 read me.txt3.41 KB
 ChangeLog.txt5.64 KB
 skidrow.nfo11.22 KB

Description

S K I D R O W.the leading force.proudly presentsPAYDAY The Heist v1.6.0 Update13-01-2012........Release Date <-> Protection...............SteamFPS..................Game Type <-> Disk(s)....................DOXRELEASE NOTESRead changelog.txt for information on updated content!INSTALL NOTES1. Unpack release2. Run PAYDAY.The.Heist.v1.6.0.Update.exe3. Install4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main installfolder and overwrite5. Play the game6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!ADDITIONAL NOTESBEWARE: The language you choose during install of this update, will bethe language you will play the game in!You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as thisupdate is featuring all previous updated content.GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
84.47 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
PAYDAY.The.Heist.v1.6.0.Update-SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

After downloading this torrent https://kat.cm/payday-the-heist-v-1-02-lossless-repack-t6021973.html i.e Payday The Heist v 1.02 lossless Repack..you can't change the lang to english so you need to download this torrent and update this patch..now it works....But the thing for me it took 1 hrs to download this 84mb cause no seed,....now i have installed and copies the crack....Now the game works perfectly !!! So uploader plz plz seed this torrent !!!
thanks
can't play online
thanks, I needed it!
thanks for sharing
where can i find the map