Pavel Tsatsouline - Relax into Stretch (2001) PDF_KAT_CybEx

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 17, 2015 by CybExin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Pavel Tsatsouline - Relax into Stretch (2001) PDF_KAT_CybEx (Size: 2.52 MB)
 Pavel Tsatsouline - Relax into Stretch (2001).pdf2.52 MB

Description

Pavel Tsatsouline, Chairman of StrongFirst, Inc. (born August 23, 1969 in Minsk, USSR) is a fitness instructor from the former Soviet Union. He holds a degree in Sports Science from the Physical Culture Institute in Minsk. He is involved with the evolving field of martial arts fitness and is a proponent of the kettlebell as an exercise and strengthening tool. In 1998, Tsatsouline became the kettlebell instructor in the United States.

In the 1980s, Tsatsouline was a physical-training instructor for Spetsnaz, the elite Soviet special-forces units. In 2001, Tsatsouline was voted a "Hot Trainer" by Rolling Stone. He has published articles in Milo magazine and Performance Press, as well as being the author of several books on stretching and strength training. In 2012, Pavel left the RKC and formed a new company, StrongFirst, dedicated to the pursuit, development, and acquisition of strength.

"Pavel's stretching protocol should be considered the first, last, and only choice for athletes, full-contact fighters, and sedentary folks alike for achieving maximum results in minimal time. This system actually teaches you how to reset
the neuro-muscular control of your muscles! No kidding, by following the specialized methods in this book, even an untrained, middle aged man can achieve FULL SPLITS in less than half a year... fighters will learn specialized kicking drills and "dynamic flexibility" drills that greatly improve the velocity and destructive power of your kicks while at the same time protecting the knee ligaments from injury—even if you miss a full-power kick! I am shocked and amazed at the quality of the results that his training methods have produced for me. And in so little time! There is something here for everyone, and I give Relax into Stretch: Instant Flexibility Through Mastering Muscle Tension (and all Pavel's books) my highest recommendation. Truly, a masterpiece that belongs in every athlete's collection." (sourced from wikipedia and reviews)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.52 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Pavel Tsatsouline - Relax into Stretch (2001) PDF_KAT_CybEx