Patton Oswalt - Werewolves and Lollipops

seeders: 0
leechers: 4
Added on June 7, 2012 by Trexwarriorin Music
Torrent verified.

Patton Oswalt - Werewolves and Lollipops (Size: 97.68 MB)
 18 I Tell A Story About Birth Contro.mp39.71 MB
 06 You Are Allowed 20 Birthday Parti.mp38.7 MB
 21 Death Bed.m4a7.51 MB
 11 At Midnight I Will Kill George Lu.mp37.27 MB
 10 Physics For Poets.mp36.57 MB
 22 Cirque Du Soleil.m4a5.96 MB
 02 America Has Spoken.mp35.63 MB
 14 The Gatekeepers Of Coolness.mp34.94 MB
 03 Beautiful People And A Bridge Tro.mp34.93 MB
 05 The Miracle Of Child Birth.mp34.28 MB
 19 Great Food Is Cooked By Psychos.mp34.01 MB
 07 The Dukes Of Hazzard.mp33.74 MB
 20 Wackity Schmackity Doo!.mp33.43 MB
 16 The Best Baby In The Universe.mp33.38 MB
 04 Clean Filth.mp33.18 MB
 09 Best Week Never.mp33.1 MB
 15 Racist Cell Phones.mp32.73 MB
 13 Sterling, Virginia.mp32.23 MB
 08 Alternate Earth.mp31.99 MB
 12 Bubble Of Sanity.mp31.97 MB
 01 Here We Go.mp31.26 MB
 17 Married & Single.mp3618.77 KB
 Artwork.jpg190.14 KB
 folder.jpg190.14 KB
 AlbumArtSmall.jpg190.14 KB

Description

Editorial Reviews

Amazon.com

On his second "solo" album, this stand-up comic and character actor proves himself to be not just a foul-mouthed everyman and an unrepentant geek, but a rather awesome wordsmith as well. That a comedian might rant about how "Cirque du Soleil is like catnip for old people" or the ridiculous unhealthiness of a popular item at the fast food chain KFC is not surprising. That he'd call the fast food item "a failure pile in a sadness bowl" is, let's face it, pure poetry (and really, actually funny the way he tells it). On the track "I Tell a Story About Birth Control and Deal with a Retarded Heckler," Patton displays some of the finest manipulation of a disturbing audience member you'll ever hear. That the album was released by Sub Pop makes perfect sense, as Patton not only has Catholic music tastes--tossing off references to Hasil Adkins, the Pixies, Minor Threat, and Roky Erickson--but as we all know, stand-up is "the new grunge." --Mike McGonigal

Product Description

Patton has been a stand-up comedian for almost twenty years and this is his second CD. Lazy...or maybe busy. He's appeared in over twenty movies, including "Magnolia", "Reno 911!: Miami", and the documentary "The Comedians Of Comedy", which he also created and produced. He played Spence on "The King Of Queens" for nine seasons, is a regular on "Reno 911!", a frequent guest on Conan and Jimmy Kimmel, and a recurring voice actor on "Kim Possible", "SpongeBob SquarePants", "Aqua Teen Hunger Force", and "Crank Yankers". He's a regular columnist in the NY Times Magazine and was an uncredited writer on the "Borat" movie. He's also the lead voice in this summer's Pixar movie, "Ratatouille", playing a rat named Remy. This is his first CD on Sub Pop and it includes a DVD with one hour of stand-up.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.68 MB
seeders:0
leechers:4
Patton Oswalt - Werewolves and Lollipops

All Comments

thanks
Could someone re-seed this? I'm stuck at 97.4%.