Patricia Petibon - Amoureuses ( Vocal Classical Opera ) @ 320

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on January 10, 2014 by radio957in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Patricia Petibon - Amoureuses ( Vocal Classical Opera ) @ 320 (Size: 158.03 MB)
 01. Haydn - Die Welt auf dem Mond.mp311.77 MB
 02. Mozart - Vorrei spiegarvi, oh Dio!.mp315.54 MB
 03. Mozart Die Zauberflöte, K 620 - Act 2 Der Hölle Rache, Kocht In Meinem Herzen.mp37.44 MB
 04. Mozart - Le nozze di Figaro - L'ho perduta... me meschina!.mp34.64 MB
 05. Mozart - Le nozze di Figaro - Deh vieni non tardar.mp37.14 MB
 06. Mozart - Lucio Silla - Vanne, T'affertta.mp323 MB
 07. Mozart - Lucio Silla - Fra i pensier più funesti di morte.mp37.03 MB
 08. Haydn - Lo speziale - Salamelica, Semprugna cara.mp34.32 MB
 09. Gluck - Armide - Venez, secondez mes désirs.mp36.05 MB
 10. Haydn - Armida - Odio, furor, dispetto.mp35.06 MB
 11. Haydn - L'anima del filosofo ossia Orfeo ed Euridice - Del mio core il voto estremo.mp38.76 MB
 12. Haydn - L'isola disabitata - Fra un dolce deliro.mp310.41 MB
 13. Gluck - Iphigénie en Tauride - Non, cet affreux devoir je ne puis le remplir.mp38.88 MB
 14. Gluck - Armide - Act 3 Ah! Si La Liberté Me Doit Être Ravie.mp39.84 MB
 15. Mozart - Zaide - Tiger! Wetze nur die Klauen.mp312.31 MB
 16. Gluck - Armide - Le perfide Renaud me fuit.mp315.77 MB
 folder.jpg47 KB
 Patricia Petibon - Amoureuses.txt2.95 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt326 bytes
 torrrent dowloaded from h33t.to.txt531 bytes

Description

Artist: Patricia Petibon
Title Of Album: Amoureuses (Mozart Haydn Gluck)
Genre: Vocal Classical Opera
Quality: MP3
Bitrate: 320 kbps CBR
Total Time: 68:40 min
Total Size: 157 MB

Tracklist

1. Il mondo della luna, opera, H. 28/7: Act 1. Aria. Ragion nell'alma siede
2. Vorrei spiegarvi, o Dio, aria for soprano & orchestra, K. 418
3. Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492: Act 4. Cavatina. L'ho perduta... me meschina!
4. Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492: Act 4. Aria. Deh vieni, non tardar
5. Lucio Silla, opera, K. 135: Act 2. Accompagnato and Aria. Vanne. T'affretta - Ah! se il crudel periglio
6. Lo Speziale (Der Apotheker), opera, H. 28/3: Act 3. Aria. Salamelica, Semprugna cara
7. Armida, opera, H. 28/12: Act 2. Aria. Odio, furor, dispetto
8. L'anima del filosofo (Orfeo ed Euridice), opera, H. 28/13: Act 2. Cavatina. Del mio core il voto estremo
9. L'isola disabitata, opera, H. 28/9: Part 1. Aria. Fra un dolce deliro
10. Zaide, opera, K. 344 (K. 336b): Act 2. Aria. Tiger! Wetze nur die Klauen

Patricia Petibon - Amoureuses. Arias by Mozart, Haydn and Gluck. With Daniel Harding and Concerto Köln. Further information including tracklist here.

37-year old French soprano Patricia Petibon has teamed up with the period ensemble Concerto Köln and conductor Daniel Harding for this, her first, solo disc for Deutsche Grammophon. A website dedicated to the disc may be accessed here.

According to the promotional material, Patricia Petibon "circles around the ever-important topic of love and desire – in a series of character-portraits she explores how the very different female characters in the operas of Mozart, Haydn, and Gluck respond to the challenges of love".

First of all, Patricia Petibon is an enormously compelling vocal performer, who clearly gives 110%, which makes this album fascinating to listen to.

On pure vocal terms, I am a bit more sceptical, though. Compared to her last solo disc (Patricia Petibon - French Touch from 2004) her voice seems to have become rather thin at the top as well as having lost some of the lyric glow.
Furthermore, she is clearly strained in the more dramatic and expressive pieces, which nevertheless are the best on the disc, such as Tiger (Zaide), Odio (Haydn´s Armida) and Vanne d´Affretta (Lucio Silla) while I find the Queen of the Night (Die hölle rache) too heavy for her.

Barbarina´s L´ho perduta is really quite touching and seems to suit her slim voice better than Susanna´s Deh vieni. Another highlight is Venez, secondez mes désirs from Gluck´s Armide.

However, what remains upon repeated listening is that Patricia Petibon is a very unique performer, who infuses this disc with an elusive individuality so rare among contemporary singers making for irresistible listening. Though I´d be worried about the length of her career if she continues to sing like this as it simply doesn´t sound healthy. However, it makes for tremendously compelling listening.

And many similar posts in H33T or KAT, all active and seedeed.

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/radio957/uploads/

http://h33t.to/member/radio+957

DONT BE SEL
SEED FOR YOUR FRIENDS!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
158.03 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Patricia Petibon - Amoureuses ( Vocal Classical Opera ) @ 320

All Comments