Pathology Quick Review and MCQs - 3E (2010) [PDF] [UnitedVRG]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 30, 2015 by Blink99in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Pathology Quick Review and MCQs - 3E (2010) [PDF] [UnitedVRG] (Size: 3.62 MB)
 Pathology Quick Review and MCQs - 3E (2010) [PDF] [UnitedVRG].pdf3.62 MB

Description

Pathology Quick Review and MCQs Third Edition (Based on Harsh Mohan's Textbook of Pathology, Sixth Edition)

by HARSH MOHAN'S (Author)

True PDF, Bookmarked and Indexed

An Original VRG Release

Paperback: 771 pages
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical; Third Edition( Based on Textbook 6th Edition edition (2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 8184487789
ISBN-13: 978-8184487787

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.62 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Pathology Quick Review and MCQs - 3E (2010) [PDF] [UnitedVRG]

All Comments

Torrent: Pathology Quick Review and M... 4E (2015) [PDF] [UnitedVRG]
I think there is a newer print of this book . anyway thank you Tahir99 for your efforts
I don't think that such blocks are possible so early. Use firefox extension : browsec for free VPN. For Google chrome use extension : zenmate.
I am getting the same for all torrents in kickass...Trying the magnet link works for me :-) do try.....and thank you tahir as always
It is because torcache.net is blocked in your country. kickass doesn't host any ".torrent" files, they are uploaded on torcache.net and then grabbed from there when you click download button.

Yes magnetic link will work even if torcache is blocked.
There is fourth edition of this book reviewing the latest 7th edition of main textbook of harshmohan. This is third ed for the 6th ed.
THANKS UPLOADER
Didn't knew until I was writing the description of this torrent, that 4th edition of this book also exists. Will share it in up coming days.