[Patch] Sid Meier's Civilization V - Universal Patch 3.2.0 [Rus / Eng]

seeders: 48
leechers: 3
Added on August 21, 2014 by -PUNISHER-in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

[Patch] Sid Meier's Civilization V - Universal Patch 3.2.0 [Rus / Eng] (Size: 1.81 GB)
 Civ5_Patch_3.2.0 кумулятивный.exe1.77 GB
 Civ5_Patch_3.2.0_small с 1.0.3.80.exe47.04 MB

Description

Type: Patch (patch)
Type: Cumulative (includes all previous patches)
Version: 1.0.3.144 (licensed version of the game at the moment 1.0.3.144)
Language: Russian, English
Required language game: it does not matter
Repackaged: Silione

Tablet: Included optional ALI213 or 3DM (possible "clean" install)
WARNING !!! The tablet is a potential threat to your computer!
Below are links to reports virustotal threats in the files of tablets:
3DM: 3DM_CEG.dll, steam_api.dll; ALI213: Steam_API.dll.

Because the most common anti-virus software can remove these files during installation without warning, before you install the patch, always unplug your antivirus and add the game folder to the exception
s

Description
The patch is based on a licensed version of the game from 1C-SoftKlab, updated through Steam to version 1.0.3.144 (includes all previous patches).
Russian and English in full (text, voice). The patch does not include languages ​​other than English and Russian.
Removes from the game texts, voice, rollers and readme not Russian and English origin, as well as all manuals (they still do not reflect all of the changes the patch).
You can install the patch as a tablet, and without it (play without pills on a pirated version will not work). And also you can install only the very tablet.
In patch includes all the official add-ons released till the 9th of November 2013:
- Civilization "Babylon";
- Civilization "Mongolia" + script "The Rise of the Mongols";
- Civilization "Spain" and "Inky" + script "The Conquest of the New World";
- Civilization "Polynesia" + script "Finding Paradise";
- Civilization "Denmark" + script "The fate of the Vikings";
- Civilization "Korea" + script "Imdzhinskaya war";
- A set of cards "cradle of civilization";
- A set of cards "Pioneers";
- Wonders of the World + script "Wonders of the Ancient World";
- A set of cards "Scattering of nations";
- A set of cards "Placer continents."
Along with the patch installed addons:
-God and Kings
-Divny New world

installation
Installation requires at least 3 GB of free disk space.

Disable antivirus and add the folder with the game in its exclusion !!!;
Run the file you want;
Specify the path to the folder with the game;
Specify the required components;
Wait until the installation.

After installation, check the settings of the game, as the patch resets them to the default settings!

If for any reason you need to reinstall the patch (eg put another pill), simply repeat the installation process with the choice of the desired components.

If you have installed the SDK and / or VPN in the game folder, then after installing the patch, they need to be reinstalled, as the patch is automatically deleted from the game all too much, the game itself is not concerning, including various soundtracks.

Change the language of the game
Language of the game can be changed by editing the configuration file in Notepad is installed with the tablet.
For tablets ALI213 - it "folder with a game ALI213.ini", and for tablets 3DM - "installation folder 3DMGAME.ini".
Detailed prompt to change the language specified directly in the desired file. By default, including Russian.

Suitable if the patch for Steam?
When asking this question do you think so - "But now I will install this patch on my license which I do not have some additions, as I have not bought it, and all of them I will" - the answer is no, will not work.

If you install this patch for a license without putting a pill that will stim "purple" before any additions were established there, he did not turn on if they do not buy. Moreover, with the new patch or verify the integrity of the game cache, Steam will delete all the files. About the game on the network is nothing I can not say for sure (have not tried it myself), but with a certain probability Stim may issue a ban for modifying game files.

Another thing, if you are still on the network game the incentive at all there achievements and cards, you can install the patch, along with a tablet and play tsivu in pirated version (it is advisable to turn off all Steam, far away). In this case, the game will be all the additions were present.

As for modifications, when they installed the tablet will not be updated, since they automatically update the game should be run through Steam, but to play with a pre-installed through Steam or manually adjusted modifications will be possible.

composition
Civ5_Patch_3.2.0 kumulyativnyy.exe - Actually cumulative patch to update any version of the game to version 1.0.3.144
Civ5_Patch_3.2.0_small with 1.0.3.80.exe - The patch updates the game version 1.0.3.80 to version 1.0.3.144

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.81 GB
seeders:48
leechers:3
[Patch] Sid Meier's Civilization V - Universal Patch 3.2.0 [Rus / Eng]

Trailer