Pastor Charles Stanley-Sermon-How Can I Recover From My Past-720p-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 23, 2014 by dd53787in Music
Torrent verified.

Pastor Charles Stanley-Sermon-How Can I Recover From My Past-720p-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 141.86 MB)
 Jeremy Camp-Passion Of The Christ-720p-Music Video-{DPLII384kbs}.mkv87.22 MB
 Dr. Stanley-How Can I Recover From My Past.mp454.65 MB
 Dr. Stanley-Sermon-How Can I Recover From My Past-{DPLII384kbs}.txt2.27 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Dr. Stanley-Sermon-How Can I Recover From My Past-720p
Jeremy Camp-Passion Of The Christ-720p-Gospel Music Video

This week I have turned to Dr. Stanley (I usually upload Bishop T.D. Jakes) as He is my Dad's Favorite Pastor, and I thought I would upload a Sermon for my Dad.

Includes The Music Video - Jeremy Camp-Passion Of The Christ-720p-Music Video-{DPLII384kbs} as this ties into the part of Dr. Stanley's Sermon about Forgiveness.

"How Can I Recover From My Past"

Dr. Stanley answers a question from a Woman about her past and how to distinguish that from her present and also from her thoughts on her past. He also explains the meaning of Forgiveness which I have found to be the hardest aspect of being a Christian, but Dr. Stanley explains this perfectly in this Sermon.

Dr. Charles F. Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church Atlanta, founder of In Touch Ministries, and a New York Times best-selling author. He demonstrates a keen awareness of people's needs and provides Christ-centered biblically based principles for everyday life.
Charles Frazier Stanley was born September 25, 1932, in the small town of Dry Fork, Virginia. The only child of Charley and Rebecca Stanley, Charles came into the world during a time when the entire nation felt the grip of the Great Depression. To make matters worse, just nine months later, his father Charley died at the young age of 29. However, Charles refused to let the Great Depression or the difficulties of his life define him. Instead, like his father and grandfather before him, he clung to God’s Word and took up the mantle to preach the gospel to whoever would listen. Dr. Stanley’s motivation is best represented by the truth found in Acts 20:24, “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.”

Jeremy Camp-Passion Of The Christ-720p-Music Video-{DPLII384kbs}

This is a Music Video with Jeremy Camp singing Gospel with film clips from "The Passion Of The Christ" as a background. "The Passion Of The Christ" shows The Crucifixion of Jesus in Detail, and is for a Mature Audience. This is the movie that showed me once and for all what Forgiveness truly means, and so I realized that true Forgiveness is the hardest yet most important part, for it is easy to Forgive your Friends but Jesus showed me in this movie that Forgiving your enemies is most important and hardest and also the one thing that keeps many souls out of Heaven, for if Jesus Forgave his enemies on the cross, then how can we do less than Jesus did? No one will be in Jesus 1,000 year reign of Peace on Earth unless they learn how to truly and totally Forgive everyone their trespasses against them, as that will not be allowed during that 1,000 year reign of Peace.

To download any of my Live Sermon Videos and Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Thank You! and please seed back. :=}
Mi Casa Su Casa

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
141.86 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Pastor Charles Stanley-Sermon-How Can I Recover From My Past-720p-{DPLII384kbs}