Passengers with the Wind 1-7 (scanlation)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on January 25, 2013 by MainManateein Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Passengers with the Wind 1-7 (scanlation) (Size: 148.91 MB)
 Passengers with the Wind 01 - Stowaways.cbr17.23 MB
 Passengers with the Wind 02 - The Prison Ship.cbr17.05 MB
 Passengers with the Wind 03 - The Market of Juda.cbr17.47 MB
 Passengers with the Wind 04 - The Hour of the Snake.cbr16.33 MB
 Passengers With the Wind 05 - The Ebony Freight.cbr16.24 MB
 Passengers with the Wind 06 - The Girl from Bois-Caiman Book 1 (Dragonz-K-T).cbr35.56 MB
 Passengers with the Wind 07 - The Girl from Bois-Caiman 2 (Dragonz-K-T).cbr29.04 MB

Description

This historical epic, which is set in the sea in the eighteenth century tells the incredible adventures and tragic of Isa. The young heroine, a noble whose identity has been stolen, found on a ship of the Royal Navy Hoel, a sailor who saves her life. Hoel finds himself trapped in a sinister English Pontoon. Aided by her friend Mary English, Isa manages to free him. Isa, Mary Hoel and embark on board a slave ship, the Marie-Caroline, and arrive at the counter of Judah in Dahomey. Faced with the intrigues of power and spells African Isa must fight to cure Hoel poisoning. Marie-Caroline left for Santo Domingo on board the "ebony", that is to say the slaves. These mutiny but their revolt was crushed in a bloodbath. The arrival in Santo Domingo will be crucial to Hoel and Isa.

The original Passengers of the Wind was 5 albums, and The Girl from Bois-Caiman books continue and finish the story.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
148.91 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Passengers with the Wind 1-7 (scanlation)

All Comments

nice work.
Not near my PC, so cant check, but my offhand guess is that this also suffer from the "made in ACE" problem that hit a few other books:

Works fine in GonVisor.
The issue is that a few scanlators, on a few specific files, decided to use 7zip or Winace instead of Winzip and Winrar, which cause trouble for some readers (Gonvisor reads it all).
Since I am the main speaker for "do not alter the files and upload new versions", I do not edit these files.
To fix it, rename the file to rar or zip, unpack and pack again with winrar or winzip, and rename again, problem solved.
Just dont share that new edited file.
So try that and see if that wont fix it :)
thank you...