Party Hard v1.20 MULTi9 [Lossless Repack] - linux

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 15, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Party Hard v1.20 MULTi9 [Lossless Repack] - linux (Size: 97.6 MB)
 Party Hard.tar.xz97.6 MB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast. i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents. o see how many have completed the torrent and almost none left feedback check here - http://torrent-stats.info/7404/16a89c7e8.png

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

• Year: August 25, 2015
• Genre: Arcade / Strategy (Tactical) / Stealth
• Developer: Pinokl Games
• Publisher: tinyBuild
• Platform: PC
• Game Version 1.2.0
• Publishing Type: Repack
• Architecture: x86, amd64
• Used libraries: Unity3D
• Multiplayer: No
• Language: Russian, Angliysky, German, Romanian, Multi9
• Language: English

Party Hard - original tactical stealth action game where you play as an angry residents who are tired of the loud night parties in the neighborhood! The story of the character, which got a party in the neighborhood, and he was going to kill all. But it's not a shooter like Hotline Miami, which is often compared to the game. This stealth ekshn. Kill all the necessary unnoticed. At the party, all behave strangely, and can happen anything. Killing clubbers in the open fails, the police will move down to the sound of screams, so be inventive, very creative Lots of characters, traps, events and important events to create more space for research and experiences. We must look for different ways of killing, the place to hide the body, .. or just to dance and watch.

Starting the game it was designed for 72 hours, especially for the contest Indies vs Pewdiepie, then dorobatyvat and ultimately to new locations and Fix got into Steam.

installation Procedure
Extract
Play.
If you have problems with video, run by LC_ALL = C ./PartyHardGame.*

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.6 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Party Hard v1.20 MULTi9 [Lossless Repack] - linux