Paranormal Activity The Marked Ones 2014 CAM XViD ChivveZ avi

seeders: 126
leechers: 10
Added on January 10, 2014 by SharTardin Movies
Torrent verified.

Paranormal Activity The Marked Ones 2014 CAM XViD ChivveZ avi (Size: 688.56 MB)
 Paranormal.Activity.The.Marked.Ones.2014.CAM.XViD.ChivveZ.avi688.56 MB

Description

Length: 01:18:08
Frame width: 640
Frame height: 320
Data rate: 1104kbps
Total bitrate: 1232kbps
Frame rate: 30frames/second

Audio Info:
Bit rate: 128kbps
Channels: 2 (stereo)
Audio sample rate: 48 kHz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
688.56 MB
seeders:126
leechers:10
Paranormal Activity The Marked Ones 2014 CAM XViD ChivveZ avi

Trailer

All Comments

dark but ok thanks
dark but ok thanks
Its pretty dark, but if you dont want to wait then knock ya self out. Thanks for the effort.
i did not watch this my roommate did , shes not a fan of cam copies but she really wanted this movie so ty uploader i guess its ok for a cam not the best but what do u think ur getting whn u download a cam copy its not gonna be no where near a great copy
this isn't the Paranormal Activity movie at all. It's a Mexican Gang Initiations film...yay
watchable. Thanks
thank you uploader! as mentioned has subtitles, is difficult to discern video in some parts.. audio is hollow as to be expected,.. but enough to give you an idea of the movie and watchable-JUST. very grateful for the upload, thanks again V/5 1/2
hi i was helping seed this movie after downloaded it just becus im thankful i got it free and could see it before myfriends could lol and i got busted my internet provider caught me seeding i guess in the middle of the night oops so ya but thank you i think u did a great job and im thankful i got to see half of the movie before i past out lol and busted for seeding so im looking for an ip blocker :/ and thank you again xx