Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Professional v 10.1.19.15839 Advanc

seeders: 21
leechers: 0
Added on October 25, 2012 by in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Professional v 10.1.19.15839 Advanc (Size: 262.45 MB)
 Paragon HDM 12 Pro Win7PE 10.1.19.15839.iso262.45 MB
 NFO.nfo1.37 KB
 PHDM12PW71011915839.sfv925 bytes

Description

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Professional v 10.1.19.15839 Advanced Recovery CD based on WinPE *ISO*

Paragon Hard Disk Manager Professional is an integrated set of powerful tools that is specially designed to tackle most of the problems encountered while using Windows PC. It includes all the latest technologies in managing stand-alone Windows® environments: drive partitioning and file system optimization, disaster recovery and system migration, data sanitization and boot management for both, virtual and physical systems. And it’s open to Boot Camp users as well! All the necessary tools you need to manage and maintain your hard drive in one advanced toolset! The professional edition manages your system’s hard drive(s) through every stage of its lifecycle: from placing a new drive into service, setting up real and secured dual boot environment, advanced partitioning without data loss, regular backups of system and data, solving any boot problems, restoring your system from bare metal state and much more.

Home Page: www.paragon-software.com
Interface: english

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
262.45 MB
seeders:21
leechers:0
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 12 Professional v 10.1.19.15839 Advanc

All Comments

I feel dumb but can someone explain how to install. I have tool to mount as a cd or dvd etc. I also tried to burn to cd and restart computer and install before windows boots.... bootable disk.... still no luck. I don't know what to do.
2013-08-20 21:58
But how to install it on pc?
Don't worry, you didn't download the wrong thing. All you have to do is burn the image to a cd or dvd and boot up like you're booting a new OS.