Pantera-Heresy-LIVE_with Cemetary Gates Video-HD-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on October 17, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Pantera-Heresy-LIVE_with Cemetary Gates Video-HD-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 217.25 MB)
 Pantera-Heresy- LIVE HD-{DPLII384kbs}.mp489.44 MB
 Pantera-Cemetary Gates Video-HD-{DPLII384kbs}.mp488.12 MB
 Cemetary Gates-320kbs.mp316.31 MB
 Heresy (Live)320kbs.mp311.78 MB
 Heresy-320kbs.mp311.59 MB
 Pantera-Heresy- LIVE HD-{DPLII384kbs}1.txt9.1 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Pantera "Heresy" LIVE HD with "Cemetary Gates" HD Video

Pantera Live and Video

FOR Dimebag Darrell. :{
Darrell Lance Abbott, also known as Diamond Darrell and Dimebag Darrell, was an American guitarist and songwriter best known as a founding member of two bands, Pantera and Damageplan, alongside his brother, Vinnie Paul. The shooting/deaths came on the twenty-fourth anniversary of the murder of John Lennon.
While most fans fled, one concertgoer, Mindy Reece, a registered nurse from Columbus, Ohio rushed forward. "I said, 'Fuck this, I'm a nurse,'" said Reece. "'He needs help.' I did chest compressions for fifteen to twenty minutes. I kept saying, 'Dimebag, come on, come on, please, stay with me.'" Abbott was near death by the time paramedics arrived.

This Torrent Includes "Heresy" 320kbs mp3 and Includes "Cemetary Gates" 320kbs mp3

"Here we are
In a world of corruption
Human nature is
Of violent Breed
Who cares if there's no tomorrow
When I die for my future's
Laid out for me
Can't you see?
Rise above the lies
Morals on a backwards globe
A sin to you
For me it's hope.

It's my life and provision
Black or white
Some pay to pray
You question why they
Act this way
It's their fucking decision"

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Please download my Torrents from "KAT", (I encode and share for free) Always look for "Verified" on my Torrents. Loyalty is always the best policy.
Please register using a "new" email address and use a VPN for your protection!! Feel Free to PM me on these 2 sites if you experience any problems with any of my uploads. :}

Thank You! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa

Pantera was an American metal band from Arlington, Texas. It was formed in 1981 by the Abbott brothers – drummer Vinnie Paul and guitarist Dimebag Darrell – along with vocalist Terry Glaze. Bassist Rex Brown joined the band the following year. After being turned down "28 times by every major label on the face of the Earth",Atco Records representatives Mark Ross and Stevenson Eugenio were asked by their boss Derek Shulman, who was interested in signing Pantera, to see the band perform after Hurricane Hugo stranded them in Texas. Ross was so impressed by the band's performance that he called his boss that night, suggesting that Pantera be signed to the label. Atco Records accepted, and at the close of 1989, the band recorded its major label debut at Pantego Studios.Released on July 24, 1990, and produced by Terry Date and Pantera, Cowboys from Hell was another leap into heavier territory. Pantera showed a more extreme style on this outing, leaving behind its glam metal influences in favor of an amalgamation of thrash metal and groove metal dubbed "power groove" by the band. Although Anselmo still used Eric Adams-influenced falsetto vocals, he also adopted a more abrasive delivery. Darrell's more complex guitar solos and riffs, along with his brother's faster-paced drumwork were evidence of the band's extreme transformation. The album marked a critical juncture in the band's history. Many fans, as well as the band itself, consider it Pantera's "official" debut. Cowboys included the tracks "Cemetery Gates", (included as a mp3) a brooding seven-minute piece that focuses on death and religion, and the thrashing title track, which gave the band members their nickname and asserted their raucous personality and style. So began the Cowboys from Hell tour alongside thrash acts Exodus and Suicidal Tendencies. In 1991, Rob Halford performed with the band onstage, which led Pantera to open for Judas Priest on its first show in Europe. The band eventually landed a billing for "Monsters in Moscow" with AC/DC and Metallica in September 1991, where they played to a crowd of over 500,000 in celebration of the new freedom of performing Western music in the Soviet Union shortly before its collapse three months later. The band was often found at the Dallas club "the Basement", where the band shot the videos for "Cowboys from Hell" and "Psycho Holiday". Pantera's 2006 home video compilation 3 Vulgar Videos from Hell features performances of "Primal Concrete Sledge", "Cowboys from Hell", "Domination", and "Psycho Holiday" from the show in Moscow.On July 13, 1996, Anselmo overdosed on heroin an hour after a Texas homecoming gig. After his heart stopped beating for almost five minutes, paramedics gave Anselmo a shot of adrenaline (or possibly Narcan) and sent him to the hospital. After waking up in the hospital, the nurse working in his room said "Welcome back to life, oh and you have overdosed on heroin." Anselmo apologized to his bandmates the next night, and said he would quit using drugs.After Pantera's breakup, Darrell and Vinnie formed a new band, Damageplan, with vocalist Pat Lachman and bassist Bob Zilla. The group released their first album, New Found Power, on February 10, 2004. The album was a commercial success; over 44,000 copies were sold in its first week alone and within a year over 100,000 copies were sold. However, some fans felt that Damageplan's material did not measure up to that of Pantera. Tragedy struck on December 8, 2004. Damageplan was performing in support of their album at a show at the Alrosa Villa in Columbus, Ohio when, less than a minute into the first song of their set, Nathan Gale, 25, went onstage and shot and killed Darrell. Gale also killed fan Nathan Bray, 23, club employee Erin Halk, 29, and Pantera security official Jeff "Mayhem" Thompson, 40, and injured longtime Pantera and Damageplan drum technician John "Kat" Brooks and Damageplan tour manager Chris Paluska before being shot dead by Columbus police officer James Niggemeyer.No motive has been given as to why duchebag killed Dimebag Darrell, but early theories, which were dismissed by police, suggested that duchebag, who was reported to have suffered from schizophrenia, was angered over Pantera's breakup and resorted to violence. In a number of interviews, some of duchebag's friends suggested that he claimed that he had written songs that were stolen by Pantera.

Lyrics

"Heresy"

Here we are
In a world of corruption
Human nature is
Of violent Breed
Who cares if there's no tomorrow
When I die for my future's
Laid out for me
Can't you see?
Rise above the lies
Morals on a backwards globe
A sin to you
For me it's hope.

It's my life and provision
Black or white
Some pay to pray
You question why they
Act this way
It's their fucking decision

No more judgement day
Only tranquility
Peace signs, protest lines
Mean nothing to me

Honesty born in me
Heresy

I know what's right or wrong
And my belief is stronger
Than your advice
People, they go to war
Because religion gives them
Reason to fight
Sacrifice, die for pride
A group that caters
No one's fees
Or synthetic deities
Is where I belong
My stand is the human race
Without a label or a face
So they can lick my sack

No more judgement day
Only tranquility
Peace signs, protest lines
Mean nothing to me

Honesty born in me
Heresy.

"Cemetery Gates"

Reverend reverend is this some conspiracy?
Crucified for no sins
An image beneath me
What's within our plans for life
It all seems so unreal
I'm a man cut in half in this world
Left in my misery...

The reverend he turned to me
Without a tear in his eyes
It's nothing new for him to see
I didn't ask him why
I will remember
The love our souls had
Sworn to make
Now I watch the falling rain
All my mind can see
Now is your

Well I guess
You took my youth
I gave it all away
Like the birth of a
New-found joy
This love would end in rage
And when she died
I couldn't cry
The pride within my soul
You left me incomplete
All alone as the memories now unfold.

Believe the word
I will unlock my door
And pass the
Cemetery gates

Sometimes when I'm alone
I wonder aloud
If you're watching over me
Some place far abound
I must reverse my life
I can't live in the past
Then set my soul free
Belong to me at last

Through all those
Complex years
I thought I was alone
I didn't care to look around
And make this world my own
And when she died
I should've cried and spared myself some pain...
You left me incomplete
All alone as the memories still remain

The way we were
The chance to save my soul
And my concern is now in vain
Believe the word
I will unlock my door
And pass the cemetery gates

The way we were
The chance to save my soul
And my concern is now in vain
Believe the word