Pandora Wild Child by Sunniva Dee [epub][New RELEASE]

seeders: 14
leechers: 1
Added on November 1, 2014 by kaugipin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Pandora Wild Child by Sunniva Dee [epub][New RELEASE] (Size: 879.32 KB)
 Pandora Wild Child by Sunniva Dee [New RELEASE].epub879.32 KB

Description

Product Details
Paperback: 436 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (October 30, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1502889919
ISBN-13: 978-1502889911

Book Description
Publication Date: October 25, 2014

***Warning: if you have a hard time with strong language and hot sex, this New Adult novel is not for you.***

I’m free. F***ing free!

I’m in college with my best friends and far, far from home!
With my Scheuermann’s disease as the excuse, my father kept me locked up at home all through high school. Here in Deepsilver, I can finally be me, Pandora, so—

Why the hell should I hold back?

They accept our fake IDs at Smother, our local haunt. I’m the life of the party, everyone loves me—hell, I could get away with murder in this place! Drunk off my ass, I dance on the bar, and—

I’m on top of the world!

I need to get my shit together, though. If I don’t pull off good grades, my father won’t pay my tuition. There’s no way I’m moving back into his “fortress.”

At the bar, I set my eyes on a gorgeous stranger. My plans don’t involve him long term; one night should be enough. But Dominic is more than I bargained for. God, I’m so drawn to this man. My skin hums at his touch because—

He expels the shadows of my past and replaces my pain with desire.

Perfect Dominic. Beautiful, graduating, soon-to-move-on-with-his-life Dominic.

I’m a wild child. A hot mess. Not grownup and focused like him. He’s addictive, and I am weak, but—screw this; I can wean myself off him! With the right antidote—

Addictions can be broken.

THANKS TO epubdump.com

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
879.32 KB
seeders:14
leechers:1
Pandora Wild Child by Sunniva Dee [epub][New RELEASE]